[SOLVED] Add phone number to Admin Order Management Page

Hello,

I am using version 1.5.4.1 and on the order management page it does not list the customers telephone number anywhere.

Can anyone help me configure the page to show the phone number under the "Shipping Address"

I know on previous versions the page to edit was admin/tabs/adminorder.php but this has now moved?

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Ian

For anyone else looking for this go to: admin/themes/default/template/controllers/orders/helpers/view/view.tpl

Find

{displayAddressDetail address=$addresses.delivery newLine='<br />'}
{if $addresses.delivery->other}<hr />{$addresses.delivery->other}<br />{/if}

and change to

<br/><br/>Phone: {$addresses.delivery->phone}<br/>Mobile: {$addresses.delivery->phone_mobile}

You will then find the customers phone and mobile number on the Admin Order Management page :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

And what about if I want to edit the {displayAddressDetail address=$addresses.delivery newLine='<br />'} where it is defined?

I know about the feature in the admin panel, but we use the zones for carrier definition and need it, just don`t want to see the info in the admin panel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

When a order is placed a e-mail is sent to the website. How can i edit this e-mail to show me the mail and phone number of the customer, so i don't have to go back to BO to look for them. And if you can direct me to the files where i cand edit the css of this email and the confirmation email the customer gets.

Thank you in advance.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

you can edit mails in yourstore/mails . also if you go into the back office languages / translations / emails / your theme / language and click this a list of emails that you can change come up. i think your looking for one that is called "order" or "order success" or "payment accepted" . 

• 8 months later...

Hello,

it would be great addition if we can add a field in main admin/orders page for the phone number

and it would be searchable like order id or customer name

Thanks!

Hi,

Had the same problem, didn't found an answer on the net and I modified the core.

So go to the controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php and around line 109 you should find 

ObEand0.jpg

and just add this line (note, replace 'phone_mobile' with 'phone' if needed)

LcBF6bx.jpg

And here is the result 

MhqJs1F.jpg

Hope it helps ;)

This fix is for prestashop 1.6.0.9

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Had the same problem, didn't found an answer on the net and I modified the core.

So go to the controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php and around line 109 you should find 

ObEand0.jpg

and just add this line (note, replace 'phone_mobile' with 'phone' if needed)

LcBF6bx.jpg

And here is the result 

MhqJs1F.jpg

Hope it helps ;)

This fix is for prestashop 1.6.0.9

I tryed this but it doesn work on prestashop 1.6.1.5 version.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone else looking for this go to: admin/themes/default/template/controllers/orders/helpers/view/view.tpl

Find

and change to

<br/><br/>Phone: {$addresses.delivery->phone}<br/>Mobile: {$addresses.delivery->phone_mobile}

You will then find the customers phone and mobile number on the Admin Order Management page :)

Hi,

I need to show the vat_nunber in order page -> Invoice address.

Is this field? {$addresses.invoice->vat_number} ?

i insert in admin/themes/default/template/controllers/orders/helpers/view/view.tpl, inside <h4 class="visible-print">{l s='Invoice address'}</h4>  but not show.

How can i do this?

• 3 weeks later...

@Goalmarketing If You would read this whole You will find out that You can do this without editing files but go to BO -> Location -> Countries and edit country You like and edit format address and add vat_number to the list ...