Deleting a Credit Slip

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can use StoreManager for Prestashop. That software has a function to delete credit slips. 

It would good, but....it's too expensive...

Can I delete one (last) credit slip manually?

Please, help me. 

I don't know....in database...but...where??

UPDATE :-(: 

All solved, in the sense that I was able to cancel the credit note. But I noticed that creating a new one, it was awarded the number next to the gate, creating a hole. 

In my example, I had credit notes 1, 2, 3 and 4. I've erased the number 4. Creating a new one, has been assigned the number 5! Now I have a hole at number 4. 

How can I make, after deleting the last note of credit, creating the next take his number? thanks

P.S.

Excuse me for my bad english...

• 1 year later...

I did a mistake and created a credit slip for a customer. I searched and searched for a solution, but to no avail. Fortunately I ended up in this read and found the solution posted by Brighteyes. I logged into SQL-Manager and deleted the appropriate row, just like he explained and everything now works! Just wanted to say THANK YOU - if you were here I'd buy you a donut. ;) Cheers!

• 6 years later...
On 4/13/2014 at 12:32 PM, pierpul said:
UPDATE :-(: 

All solved, in the sense that I was able to cancel the credit note. But I noticed that creating a new one, it was awarded the number next to the gate, creating a hole. 

In my example, I had credit notes 1, 2, 3 and 4. I've erased the number 4. Creating a new one, has been assigned the number 5! Now I have a hole at number 4. 

How can I make, after deleting the last note of credit, creating the next take his number? thanks

P.S.

Excuse me for my bad english...

Anyone with a solution for this issue?
I should create a record with this ID for the next credit slip we create.

• 4 weeks later...