[solved]Customers can't check out, what du i do? (solution turn off Varnish Cache)

sometimes  we will ask the problem reporter to revert back to default ps theme to see if problem is resolved.  This tells us that there is an issue with the custom theme.

I don't like to suggest this because it can be a bit of a mess depending on how good the custom theme complies to  ps...

I suppose at this time without other ideas, and no other community members having suggestions is to back up your shop files using ftp, or other means and your mysql db using phpmyadmin or other means and revert back to default theme and test to see if the problem exists.  The back up is a precaution in case going back and forth between themes messes up your shop.  You must be knowledgeable  on how to back  up and restore your shop before doing this.

Okay I will do that. I realize that i might have forgot some valuable info:

In the beginning of 2013 i installed prestashop - no problems.

In spring 2013 I installed an other theme - problem accrued only with some older browsers not in my own safari.

Now i installed a new theme - and the problem accrues in safari too.

I have made a clear installation on another domain i own, and installed the last theme - Here i experience no problems...

• Like 1