translation backoffice customer edit address

When I go into the backoffice and go to customers->addresses->edit selected address: I want to edit translation for "address (2)". I searched for the translation in localization->translation->all avaiable sections + all files in the "lang" folder,but I can't seem to find this specific one.

Some help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Bart

the question is.. you can change it in back office or in front end?

in font office it is a part of authentication.tpl file (front office translations)

here is the code from .tpl file

<p class="text">
 <label for="address2">{l s='Address (Line 2)'}</label>
 <input type="text" class="text" name="address2" id="address2" value="{if isset($smarty.post.address2)}{$smarty.post.address2}{/if}" />
 <span class="inline-infos">{l s='Apartment, suite, unit, building, floor, etc...'}</span>
   </p>

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for the fast answer, in the front end it was easy (through localization->translation in the backoffice), but in the backoffice I don't seem to be able to find the translation for it. Is there a .tpl file for this so I can hardcode it?(maybe that is a solution?). If yes, where can I find it?

Thanks in advance

aha found it in AdminAddressesController.php, the problem was that in all translations it uses the string "address (2)", except on this page in the back office it only uses the string "address" and the (2) is hardcoded in the php file. Hardcoded my translation in there :)

Too bad the translations are managed differently between bo and front, fix for next version?

SOLVED