Module for free shipping for an item using a voucher but only for a specific courier.

djaenicke

Hi,

I am looking for a developer who can create a module that allows me to use a free shipping voucher for a specific product with a certain carrier.

So for instance if the product is called bob, if the customer used a voucher that gave them free shipping on any cart containing item bob, they would only get free shipping on the carriers i specified they could.

The module would need to be compatible with prestashop 1.5.4.1 and updated from time to time i imagine for future prestashop updates.

Please private message me your offers, I can't afford a lot as I am only a small business just to give fair warning.

thank you!

Dan

This is open again as nino88 essentially scammed me and sent me a module for 1.4 that was called voucher generator. It's my own fault for trusting him but this time I will be more careful. Therefore, the job still needs doing please PM with any offers.

This is just another warning about nino88 i feel like i should warn people about him as he sends modules that are wrong and scams money from you and then insists you lie. I hope any one thinking of hiring him does not. You will lose your money and get nothing in return. stay away from him!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update:

after my first horrible experience, I went with Violet (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/user/652580-violetsmith/) who works for CIS and without trying to  sound like an advert, did an amazing job.  Took just over a day or so to get what I needed and when there was a problem sorted it and wouldn't accept any payment until the problem was sorted.  I guess every cloud does have a silver lining.