[SOLVED] Modules (categories) not showing in modules tab

post-657937-0-65084400-1377384929_thumb.jpg

I have installed Prestashop 1.4.8.2 on our server and finally got it installed with no problems but now when I click on the "Modules" tab I get nothing listed just blank from the modules bar on down (See screensave)

I installed the same on my UwAMP localhost and it seems to work okay.

I have uploaded the modules files twice using FileZilla and compared the two files to make sure that they were all the same size.

I cannot figure out what to do next... I thought maybe was the index.php file in modules but reloaded it and no change.

Any suggestion?

follow this to get the error that is occurring in the module tab:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-get-debug-information-for-500-error-or-blank-page/

tip: if you nave never had ps running on the remote, it's a good idea to run a vanilla install there, just download your shop version and install it...this will tell you if hosting compatible...then you can delete it and upload your localhost

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, I change Line 29 in the config/config.inc.php file and refreshed the page and it showed a missing file. I originally did a vanilla install but I am finding that often FileZilla is not getting complete files uploaded, so have gone back and checked every file to make sure the sizes on the download and upload to the host were the same. Many times they were not. This one showed the same size but the error showed a file missing. Anyway, thanks again. Uploading the missing file again.

After finding several missing files, everything works great. Many, many, thanks.

Edited by captainschoice (see edit history)
  • Like 1

thanks for confirmation that everything works as you expect.

im going to mark this thread as [sOLVED]

btw. i've noticed here many times that filezilla corrupt files while merchants uploading stuff to ftp, so it is not a personal issue.

Maybe it is time to change the software? ;)