Paypal Here

cahoots

Right, but since Paypal Here is a "card reader" that works on a mobile device, I am wondering what you would expect from a Prestashop module? The point of the Paypal Here is to swipe the card using the reader, so I am confused as to what you are expecting to occur.

• 2 years later...

It's sad that it has been slightly over two years and there is still no module that offers PayPal Here or other credit card reader integration. The point is so that a vendor can process credit card payments in person, whether the vendor be a retail store or is selling on the road, such as at a market or trade show.

With the PayPal Here integration, you could sell things directly from your Prestashop store. So you wouldn't need to create another inventory in the PayPal Here app, make in-person sales via the app, and then manually update the inventory in your Prestashop store.

I was planning on using Prestashop along with the POS module by PrestaMonster, but it doesn't have PayPal Here integration. The only other eCommerce platform that has a POS module that does integrate the above mentioned items is WooCommerce. :(

Prestashop is not a POS application, it is an ecommerce web based platform.  I suspect this is why you had to purchase a POS module to attempt to convert it to one.

So perhaps you should work with PrestaMonster to have them build out the integration you require, or to hire a developer to do it.