[SOLVED] How to remove the default order information when first starting

Hi. Going through the instructions in the first steps guide on getting set up and it's telling me <<To safely delete the default order (and thus be able to delete the iPod from your catalog), install the "PrestaShop cleaner" module (which is available in the default installation since v1.5.4), open its configuration screen and check the "Orders and customers" box before you click on the "Check & fix" button.>> this instruction is under the Delete the Content of the Default Shope in the first steps guide.

Unless I'm missing it I don't see this "PrestaShop Cleaner" module. can someone direct me to this module if it exists and/or tell me how to delete that default order please? I've deleted everything but the last bit of information sitting under orders.

Thanks

I have the compressed file of 1.5.4 on my computer perhaps I missed something because I think I did my original download from my host site or something but I did also download from the presta site. I dunno somewhere I got lost lol. I will start over. Thanks alot for the info :)

Thanks Shaker :)

Thanks Vekia :)

Edited by Felisza (see edit history)

thanks for your information

im going to mark this topic as [sOLVED]

i've noticed that you're new merchant here (btw. welcome on board :) ) - did you know that you can also mark own topics as SOLVED? here is an instruction:

To mark a topic as [solved] :

- Edit the first post of your topic by clicking on the "Edit" button,

- Click on the "Use full editor" button,

- Add the "[solved]" string at the beginning of your topic title and click on the "Submit Modified Post" button.

That's again Vekia. I actually had to find a different free module to download that deletes orders. Hopefully it will show up and work. The pscleaner file is in my download already and on my server but it's not showing up in my modules list. Unless my tech and I did something wrong. I did have the correct version of prestashop at the time of my initial post. I went to tech support with my host and he could not find it either within presta. Thanks for the info or marking a post "solved".

Thanks