Prestashop loading way too slow.

Hi everyone,

I am new to Prestashop and have a store with 15k items hosted with the Business Plan from Host Gator.

Lately is been loading awfully slow and it is really affectingme.

Here is my configuration information:

Server information

Server information: Linux #16 SMP Tue May 14 08:12:20 CDT 2013 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.2.17

Memory limit: 512M

Max execution time: 30

Database information

MySQL version: 5.5.23-55

MySQL engine: InnoDB

Tables prefix: ps_

Store information

PrestaShop version: 1.5.4.1

Shop URL: http://temptationadultstore.com/

Current theme in use: bestchoice

Mail configuration

Mail method: You are using the PHP mail function.

Your information

Your web browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0

Template cache

Never recompile template files

Cache - Enable

Debug console

Do not open console

Combinations - Disable

Features - Disable

Smart cache for CSS

Keep CSS as original. (Causes problems with layout when CCC enabled)

Smart cache for JavaScript

Use CCC for JavaScript.

Compress inline JavaScript in HTML

Compress inline JavaScript in HTML after "smarty compile" execution.

Apache optimization - Enable

Algorithm

Use Rijndael with mcrypt lib.

Use cache - Enable

Caching System - File System

Did a couple of tests:

http://gtmetrix.com/reports/temptationadultstore.com/sy8bMGsY

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/130813_QV_199C/

but not sure what to do now. I would really appreciate all the help.

Thanks

Hi "Alex" ( ;))

A few questions:

- Was this quite suddenly a change or did it change gradually, when adding more products?

- Did you add any module lately, (just) before any change of speed was noticeable?

- Was there any change at your host's side that you know of that may affect the speed? (Upgrades going on, change of server, upgrades of server software, etc.

As I see the behaviour of the site, it probably waits for some SQL query to finish. Some modules are doing a lot of database querying, not always in the most optimized way. best would be to disable the add-on modules one at the time and see what the result is on the response time. I can imagine however you don't want to experiment on a live site.

- Do you have a test site parallel to the real site (that shows the same problem)?

Last thing that pops up: There were some Cache problems in older 1.5. versions of Prestashop. Not sure if all is fixed in 1.5.4.1.

On a low traffic moment, maybe turn OFF caching shortly and see if this does actually increase the response time or not.

My 2 cents,

pascal

One more: Did you add some different type of products lately, i.e. with customizations fields, features, special quantity rules, attributes, things like that, that you didn't use before (a lot) ? Using these may increase the tables used in and increasing the complexity of the SQL queries, giving slower response.

pascal

Hi "Alex" ( ;))

A few questions:

- Was this quite suddenly a change or did it change gradually, when adding more products?

- Did you add any module lately, (just) before any change of speed was noticeable?

- Was there any change at your host's side that you know of that may affect the speed? (Upgrades going on, change of server, upgrades of server software, etc.

As I see the behaviour of the site, it probably waits for some SQL query to finish. Some modules are doing a lot of database querying, not always in the most optimized way. best would be to disable the add-on modules one at the time and see what the result is on the response time. I can imagine however you don't want to experiment on a live site.

- Do you have a test site parallel to the real site (that shows the same problem)?

Last thing that pops up: There were some Cache problems in older 1.5. versions of Prestashop. Not sure if all is fixed in 1.5.4.1.

On a low traffic moment, maybe turn OFF caching shortly and see if this does actually increase the response time or not.

My 2 cents,

pascal

Hi Pascal,

First of all thank you for your reply.

I noticed the change quite sudden, one day I updated the database with no problem, the next day when I tried wouldn't finish the update and noticed that the website started loading very slow.

Regarding the modules, the strange thing is that it was loading quite fine with all the same modules and nothing was added since the theme was installed and was working perfectly well.

On the host part, I am not sure if they did change anything, I am sure I didn't request anything until it started going slow. That's when I requested them to change some values as suggested here http://www.prestashop.com/blog/en/utilize-the-php-ini-file-to-optimize-your-ecommerce-store/ but anyways since it is shared server they told me they can not change anything.

I just signed up with UBservers, ( I wanted to use A2Hosting but they have policies against adult products :wacko::huh::o ). I want to try SSD hosting, maybe it will improve the performance a little, enough to keep promoting the site.

Thanks a lot for your time...

What you describe sounds indeed as a server related cause. From one day to another slowing down, nothing changed, most probably so.

Indeed, try to have some upgrade in hosting/package. With 15k of products, I think shared hosting is not recommended anymore (understatement...)

Do you generate a lot of traffic? Maybe they slowed you down, to give the other sharers a fair chance to do their business? But I would expect they would tell you so, and recommend a better package (read: more expensive).

Anyway, let us know which host you choose, and how things are doing after the move.

Happy selling,

pascal

By the way, did you ever run this?

http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/#url=http_3A_2F_2Fwww.pinticin.com_2Fen_2F&mobile=false

Some analysis tool of google. (I did with your site, gave a few times error message. Consistent trying gave me the analysis in the end.

These were the most spectacular findings:

Eliminate external render-blocking Javascript and CSS in above-the-fold content

Your page has 6 blocking script resources and 35 blocking CSS resources

Anyway, add your URL and do some playing with this tool,

pascal

By the way, did you ever run this?

http://developers.go...2F&mobile=false

Some analysis tool of google. (I did with your site, gave a few times error message. Consistent trying gave me the analysis in the end.

These were the most spectacular findings:

Eliminate external render-blocking Javascript and CSS in above-the-fold content

Your page has 6 blocking script resources and 35 blocking CSS resources

Anyway, add your URL and do some playing with this tool,

pascal

Hi Pascal,

Sorry but I am a complete ignorant about developing.

Is there a fairly easy way to fix this Remove render-blocking JavaScript: or this Optimize CSS delivery or should I contact a developer?.

Do you think it is caused by the theme I am using?, should I contact the theme developer?...

Another thing I would like to ask you is regarding image optimization. I have 200k+ with all the combinations prestashop generates. How can I do to optimize them?...

Thanks a lot for your great help.

Tino,

just for test's sake, can you temporarily disable the slider module and see what impact it has on the overall speed?

It seems to use a big javascript file with many functions in it, which all need to be parsed before the pages is rendered.:

Go to modules->modules, find the slider module and press disable.

After you disabled it, fully reload the Front page (Ctrl-F5 on windows/Command-R on Mac). see the change in speed (if any) and let me know.

Also: The theme itself seems to be top-heavy. A js file of almost 900kb, that all need to be parsed on all pages (also the ones without the slider), rendering it slow, I think. Maybe reconsider the theme used...

pascal

Best would be to make a 'copy' of your shop (maybe in a subdomain testshop.yourdomain.com) and play with the default theme to see if that's much faster.

Tino,

Looking at your list: Recommendation number one says, 'specify the dimension of your pictures'. Although this may be a good thing to improve the overall speed of loading the FULL page, I DON'T think it is the problem we see here. Read this:

If you do not tell the browser the size of your images then it must "build" the page not once, but twice (or more times depending on how many images you have on the page). It will build it once to display all the text, and then it will wait until an image is downloaded. When one image is downloaded the browser can now determine the size of the image and will rebuild the page to wrap the text around that image. This process will happen for every image on your page.

(source: http://www.feedthebot.com/pagespeed/image-dimensions.html)

As you can see, it mentions that the text will be displayed FIRST, and then, when the images need to resize, it has to START OVER doing this one more time (or more).

We, however, DON'T SEE anything at all on the page yet, not even text. So I don't think we should focus on this yet to improve the initial speed to get ANYTHING in the browser page. When we see the initial page displayed we can focus on that.

For now, text displayed correctly or not is NOW not yet important, just get anything displayed at all as fast as possible first.

Agree?

My 2 cents, and back to the list, checking following recommendation points...

pascal

Tino,

just for test's sake, can you temporarily disable the slider module and see what impact it has on the overall speed?

It seems to use a big javascript file with many functions in it, which all need to be parsed before the pages is rendered.:

Go to modules->modules, find the slider module and press disable.

After you disabled it, fully reload the Front page (Ctrl-F5 on windows/Command-R on Mac). see the change in speed (if any) and let me know.

Also: The theme itself seems to be top-heavy. A js file of almost 900kb, that all need to be parsed on all pages (also the ones without the slider), rendering it slow, I think. Maybe reconsider the theme used...

pascal

Best would be to make a 'copy' of your shop (maybe in a subdomain testshop.yourdomain.com) and play with the default theme to see if that's much faster.

Hey Pascal,

I made a subdomain and copied the store there to test it. First I disabled all the analytics modules, since I am planning on using google analytics. Then I disabled the slider as you suggested and couldn't a big change in speed.

Then I disabled the theme and disabled all its modules and used the default module and this is the report I got from gt metrix: http://gtmetrix.com/reports/temptationadultstore.com/ciqSvfEZ

Although speed is faster, it is still far from being normal...

please post the following page:

back office-->advanced parms-->performance

thanks

Hi El Patron,

Here are the Performance parameters:

Template cache - Never recompile template files

Cache - Enable

Debug console - Do not open console

Combinations - Disable

Features - Disable

Smart cache for CSS

Keep CSS as original. (Causes problems with layout when CCC enabled)

Smart cache for JavaScript

Use CCC for JavaScript.

Compress inline JavaScript in HTML

Compress inline JavaScript in HTML after "smarty compile" execution.

Apache optimization - Enable

Algorithm

Use Rijndael with mcrypt lib.

Use cache - Enable

Caching System - File System

I don't see anything glaring in the performance screen results.

using your phpmyadmin, look at your run time values. In red it will show where your mysql performance is poor. Increasing things like mysql cache can signifcantly better your performance.

we often look at the cms without looking at what makes it work, the mysql db...

That single moment of waiting... Official site 9 seconds, testsite 7 seconds... where does this come from!

Did you see anything in phpMyAdmin, as El Patron suggested to look? Very curious where this waiting block comes from!

pascal

Tino, is something wrong with your site? it seems the domain cannot be found...

Hi Pascal,

I just got rid of my hosting provider and moving everything here http://www.webnethosting.net/, they have a very affordable VPS plan I would like to try and see if it improves performance.

BTW, I was using UB servers, they have the worst customer service I have ever seen, stay away from them!

It is a real shame that all those hostings that are recommended by prestashop (InMotion, A2hosting and Blue Host) have policies against adult stores.

Hope to be set up by monday...

• 1 month later...

Hi Pascal,

Sorry but I am a complete ignorant about developing.

Is there a fairly easy way to fix this Remove render-blocking JavaScript: or this Optimize CSS delivery or should I contact a developer?.

Do you think it is caused by the theme I am using?, should I contact the theme developer?...

Another thing I would like to ask you is regarding image optimization. I have 200k+ with all the combinations prestashop generates. How can I do to optimize them?...

Thanks a lot for your great help.

Hi its fairly simple, if you send me your header.tpl file ill fix it for you if you havent already.

For other Developers its pretty easy all you have to do is change the <script> tags in the head section of the header.tpl file to <script async="async">  so for instance  

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js"></script>

Would become

<script async="async" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js"></script>

Hope this helps

Edited by webbie1985 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Hi its fairly simple, if you send me your header.tpl file ill fix it for you if you havent already.

For other Developers its pretty easy all you have to do is change the <script> tags in the head section of the header.tpl file to <script async="async">  so for instance  

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js"></script>

Would become

<script async="async" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js"></script>

Hope this helps

Hi Webbie1985,

For some reason it will not let me attach it as .tpl that's why I saved it as .txt so you can take a look.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Hi Webbie1985,

For some reason it will not let me attach it as .tpl that's why I saved it as .txt so you can take a look.

Thanks a lot for the help.

header.txt

Hi Tino,

the async attribute is a HTML5-proposal attribute, but most browsers know it already. Only IE versions 9 and below have no knowledge of it. So it's worth adding to it. Make sure you only add it to <script>'s that also have src=''' in there,like:

<script async type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}codespot/jquery.carouFredSel-6.1.0.js"></script>

N.B. just async is enough (funnily enough async="false" also does the same as async or async="true", just adding the word async does the trick :-)  )

I added the async for you.

header.txt

Thanks Webbie for the suggestion!

pascal

More info:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/scripting-1.html#attr-script-async

• Like 1

Hi Tino,

the async attribute is a HTML5-proposal attribute, but most browsers know it already. Only IE versions 9 and below have no knowledge of it. So it's worth adding to it. Make sure you only add it to <script>'s that also have src=''' in there,like:

<script async type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}codespot/jquery.carouFredSel-6.1.0.js"></script>

N.B. just async is enough (funnily enough async="false" also does the same as async or async="true", just adding the word async does the trick :-)  )

attachicon.gifheader.txt

pascal

More info:

Well done pascal thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tino,

attachicon.gifheader.txt

pascal

More info:

Hi Pascal, thank you for the help.

I tried with the modified header.tpl but then the slider won't work, the same with the newproducts, best seller module....

My Website stationeryworld.com, Please Check the below Config Info.

Server information

Server information: Linux #4 SMP Wed May 15 19:43:53 CDT 2013 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.2.17

Memory limit: 384M

Max execution time: 30

Database information

MySQL version: 5.5.33-31.1

MySQL engine: MyISAM

Tables prefix:

Store information

PrestaShop version: 1.5.6.0

Shop URL: http://stationeryworld.com/

Current theme in use: stationeryworld

Mail configuration

Mail method: You are using your own SMTP parameters.

SMTP server: mail.stationeryworld.com

SMTP user: Defined

SMTP password: Defined

Encryption: off

Port: 25

Your information

Your web browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0

I don't see anything glaring in the performance screen results.

using your phpmyadmin, look at your run time values. In red it will show where your mysql performance is poor. Increasing things like mysql cache can signifcantly better your performance.

we often look at the cms without looking at what makes it work, the mysql db...

Hi El Patron, where can I increase mysql cache?, I couldn't find it in phpmyadmin....

Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...

Try this, maybe will help you (optimise you db)

Log in to your phpMyAdmin and select the database whose tables you wish to optimize.

A list with all the database’s tables will appear. Tick the tables you wish to optimize, or simply click [Check All] to select all tables.

From the [With selected:] drop-down menu choose Optimize table. This will execute theOPTIMIZE TABLE SQL query on the selected tables and they will be updated and optimized.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Would become

Hope this helps

Thanks Webbie1985!

I just put this code in my header.tpl and fi-nal-ly that warning on GTMetrix "defer parsing of javascript" is GONE.

Thanks!!

Would become

Hope this helps

for anyone that might experience an issue with non-serialized execution of their java script files then it's also possible to use the 'defer' in replacement of 'async'.

Thanks for great post tino

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

My website link is www.lelobooks.com

It is taking minimum 5+ sec to load. I have done most of the changes in the website according the rule of optimization but still facing the issues. I have a VPS server. I just need 2 second speed like other sites.

Please help me out to get rid out of it.

Thanks,

Ayush

HI Ayush

BTW, which sites load under 2 seconds that run PRESTASHOP??? I would really like to know.

Oh boy HavanaA is exactly right what are you thinking with images of more than 200kb, compress them to 50kb to 60kb! that is your problem

With PS it is quite difficult to get 2 seconds loads, even with the default store on a VPS server. 5-8 seconds is about the best you can probably do with about 1000 products on default theme.

You can try to disable modules, and edit he php.ini file and make all optimizations, you can also try user defer and async as mentioned in this post by others.  Furthermore, you can look into he header.tpl file and look at all the unnecessary JS library calls and see which ones you do not need and delete those lines of code.

If you have a lot of small images consider using sprites

CDN are probably a waste of time depending on where your server is and your load.

Check your theme, usually the coding is pretty bad and lots of unneeded CSS and bad html that will slow down your site.

Keep your home page under 800kb if you can, 500kb would be better.

Hope that helps, otherwise PS is not built for speed at this current time, BIGcommerce or Shopify stores load up in 3 seconds which is pretty good for hosted platforms, but of course you do loose a bit of the flexibility.

RICKY

Edited by ricky11 (see edit history)

I also think you shoud reconsider your theme, maybe with left hand navigation and thus smaller banners. These banners are huge. You really need to reduce the weight of your page: https://www.dareboost.com/en/report/53216086e4b0c014976051a0

Maybe also consider eliminating "featured products" or "best selling products" to reduce weigt OR try to use smaller images.

Do you have APC? Varnish? You may read about it here:http://blog.dh42.com/fastest-prestashop/

As I mentioned in the other topic here, you still have some work to do:

attachicon.gifwwwwww.jpg

Thanks mate for your information. Can you please send me the link from where you checked it. so that i can fix the maximum bugs.

also please let me know when you open my website link from your end.. how much time its taking to load the different pages.

I.E & Chrome From Hong Kong

6 seconds for response

12 seconds for page load 

The slider disable it or compress all images, 

keep your home page under 800kb, 

However seems you are targeing visitors from India, where are you hosting, should also be in india itself, seems like your hosting provider may be in the US (atlinkservices.com) in Oklahoma! whaaaat???? how random is that??? host it in india boy!

or use aws they have  india servers.

Ricky

I.E & Chrome From Hong Kong

6 seconds for response

12 seconds for page load 

The slider disable it or compress all images, 

keep your home page under 800kb, 

However seems you are targeing visitors from India, where are you hosting, should also be in india itself, seems like your hosting provider may be in the US (atlinkservices.com) in Oklahoma! whaaaat???? how random is that??? host it in india boy!

or use aws they have  india servers.

Ricky

Hi,

I am little bit confuse right now.. should i move the server to indian.. or should move prestashop to other eCommerce platform like magento and all.

I can do the changes in the home page but let me know is this will help in all the pages to load faster.

Please tell me the best solution which i have to do first.

Hi, you are confused.

OK, listen, you have obviously spent some time and money on setting up your PS server, so unless you completely hate it, i would stick with PS for now, is your store live? if it's not live, don't change it, see how it goes first. You don't have to do everything right from the start, you're site can evolve over time.

Stay with PS for now since it seems it's almost ready to go, but i would strongly suggest hosing in the same country you are targeting, given that your default currency is Rupees, why would you host it anywehre else, unless you are already on  CDN.

Forget about pingdom and metrics for now, the very basics need to be done first, and i think we have all helped you out as much as we can, if you are looking for a host in india, i am sure their are plenty, alternatively look for a american host (since you seem to like them already) go with site5.com they have cheap shared plans that host in 20 locations world-wide (i use them , and quite happy for now) 

another option, forget what we say and just launch your site.

RICKY

Hi, you are confused.

OK, listen, you have obviously spent some time and money on setting up your PS server, so unless you completely hate it, i would stick with PS for now, is your store live? if it's not live, don't change it, see how it goes first. You don't have to do everything right from the start, you're site can evolve over time.

Stay with PS for now since it seems it's almost ready to go, but i would strongly suggest hosing in the same country you are targeting, given that your default currency is Rupees, why would you host it anywehre else, unless you are already on  CDN.

Forget about pingdom and metrics for now, the very basics need to be done first, and i think we have all helped you out as much as we can, if you are looking for a host in india, i am sure their are plenty, alternatively look for a american host (since you seem to like them already) go with site5.com they have cheap shared plans that host in 20 locations world-wide (i use them , and quite happy for now) 

another option, forget what we say and just launch your site.

RICKY

Hi Ricky..

Thanks for your valuable reply.

My site is www.lelobooks.com. Its hosted in US server. Now i am planning to test it in Indian server. Hope it will give some useful result. Btw have you found any other thing which i can do in my current site.

Thanks,

Ayush

It depends how much you are willing to spend!

Hosting can be expensive, if you want the best look in to akami hosting built on rackspace CDN, can get very expensinve, i wouldn't suggest that unless you are getting 5000 unique visitors per day. otherwise your money will just burn.

Another option as i said TRY amazon web services.

But seems you are getting ahead of yourself. :)

RICKY

Ayush, do you have CCC and cache enabled in the backoffice? Because on dareboost.com there is still a recommendation to enable caching (memcached).

BTW, in this topic there is an advice given regarding "defer parsing javascript" warning that you also get on GTmetrix. Did you try that already?

I hope you may gain at least the same speed as I had when I changed from the one vps to another.

Good luck!

Hi Havan,

I have two server now.. First one is Lelobooks.com and the other one is lelobooks.in

(.com) is in US server and (.in) is in Indian server.

Please let me know which one is working better or which one is taking less time to load.

So that i can get the better result.

Thanks,

Ayush

• 2 weeks later...

If it can help...

For those who have long loading times (about 8 to 10 seconds) I had the same problem with a site that was fast before february/march 2014.

After searching and testing, upgrading the paypal module was the solution.

The loading time fall down to 1- sec

• 1 month later...

Hi Tino,

attachicon.gifheader.txt

pascal

More info:

This async you can only use if you not using combinations for products. Using async makes the combinations fail. 

This async you can only use if you not using combinations for products. Using async makes the combinations fail. 

personally after much testing, moving to the bottom and CCC'ing is better than 'trying' to figure out of async | defer will work because you have to test in at least three browsers.

Since we are on the subject, for please see my module JavaPro.  (click my signature to get to my shop). or form topic:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/314461-module-javapro-prestashop-15x-performance-significantly-speed-up-your-shop-pages/

In JavaPro, I allow you to 1) click and move java to the bottom, and if you 'do not' use CCC bottom JavaScript, allows you to select advance html attributes by javascript (way advanced user, with a lot of time on their hands)

Fact turns out, it's much faster to 1) move java to bottom and 2) ccc that java...

the key is 'above the fold' page render...blip blip :)

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I also experience issues with loading time... fixed compression and now rendering...

I tried async, it helped a lot, but currency/language selection stopped working (haven't checked combination issues though as it was noted here before).

Now, when I switched to defer - it doesn't help much. Might be due to that I haven't put it on one more javascript in a headter.tpl, because currency/language selection stops working again.

Please advise!

P.S. 1.5, default theme,

norwayshop.com

Hello!

I also experience issues with loading time... fixed compression and now rendering...

I tried async, it helped a lot, but currency/language selection stopped working (haven't checked combination issues though as it was noted here before).

Now, when I switched to defer - it doesn't help much. Might be due to that I haven't put it on one more javascript in a headter.tpl, because currency/language selection stops working again.

Please advise!

P.S. 1.5, default theme,

norwayshop.com

async | defer can not work when 'all' javascript has one of these two html attributes.

the only way currently to manage javascript for your version of PrestaShop javapro module.

the alternative is

1) upgrade to 1.6

2) have theme/modules that work with 'all'  javascript loaded bottom

moving bulk of javascript for your 1.5 to bottom will put some giddy up in your above the fold page render.

async | defer can not work when 'all' javascript has one of these two html attributes.

the only way currently to manage javascript for your version of PrestaShop javapro module.

the alternative is

1) upgrade to 1.6

2) have theme/modules that work with 'all'  javascript loaded bottom

moving bulk of javascript for your 1.5 to bottom will put some giddy up in your above the fold page render.

Thanks!

I plan to move to 1.6 and have already acquired the module JavaPro. Hope for the best!

I also suspect DB issues to be present here - can anyone advise with tutorials for dummies on DB diagnostics/improvements/recommendations?

Thank you indeed!

Thanks!

I plan to move to 1.6 and have already acquired the module JavaPro. Hope for the best!

I also suspect DB issues to be present here - can anyone advise with tutorials for dummies on DB diagnostics/improvements/recommendations?

Thank you indeed!

for profiling and performance  checking, PrestaShop has great little tool you may not have tried.

config/defines.inc.php (set to true, test, turn off as all visitors will  see this)

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', false);

for profiling and performance  checking, PrestaShop has great little tool you may not have tried.

config/defines.inc.php (set to true, test, turn off as all visitors will  see this)

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', false);

Hi!

I have tried to set it up the way you suggested. And what should I do further? Where to look and what to assess? :)

Tried to load a page. Doesn't feel a difference. Although when tested it with external tool pingdom.com have got a strange evaluation Your website is faster than 98% of all tested websites, which is obviously not true as the page uses more or less the same time to load and it didn't happen so before I made that change. Moreover, pingdom.com is unable to load the page now (Redirection automatique dans 5 secondes), yet using a browser it loads the way it should.

Hi!

I have tried to set it up the way you suggested. And what should I do further? Where to look and what to assess? :)

Tried to load a page. Doesn't feel a difference. Although when tested it with external tool pingdom.com have got a strange evaluation Your website is faster than 98% of all tested websites, which is obviously not true as the page uses more or less the same time to load and it didn't happen so before I made that change. Moreover, pingdom.com is unable to load the page now (Redirection automatique dans 5 secondes), yet using a browser it loads the way it should.

you may find the blog post on profiling useful

http://dh42.com/blog/prestashop-debug-profiling/

as for redirect, this is because you have PrestaShop debug set to true.  set to false when not debugging.

El Patron,

Thanks for the article! I went through it and everything seems to be clear until you start looking at your own data :)

Therefore, I attached mine and wonder if you see anything to glare?

Also, I attach a snapshot of pingdom cause I do not understand why this waiting time is so LONG and what it does wait for...  :angry:

Please give me some more hints

I am grateful for your help!

post-710280-0-57117800-1409349190_thumb.jpg

post-710280-0-22136900-1409349545_thumb.jpg