[SOLVED] Can suddenly unable to access SEO & URLs more?

KimTheMan

Hello (Google translated)

Now it some days / some time since I last updated in

My SEO & URLs.

But suddenly today when I go to it I get an error 500

I then set it to true in defines.inc.php and get nedstående errors.

Someone who can look out what / where the error might be?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class orginal_AuthController does not exist' in / var / www / ithansen.dk / public_html / classes / Meta.php: 71 Stack trace: # 0 / var / www / ithansen.dk / public_html / classes / Meta.php (71): ReflectionClass-> __construct ('orginal_AuthCon ...') # 1 / var / www / ithansen.dk / public_html / controllers / admin / AdminMetaController.php (229): Meta Core :: getPages (true, 'index') # 2 / var / www / ithansen.dk / public_html / classes / controller / AdminController.php (1428): Admin Meta controller Core-> render shape () # 3 / var / www / ithansen.dk / public_html / classes / controller / Controller.php (167): Admin controller Core-> initContent () # 4 / var / www / ithansen.dk / public_html / classes / Dispatcher.php (349): controller Core-> run () # 5 / var / www / ithansen.dk / public_html / ithansen / index.php (50): DispatcherCore-> dispatch () # 6 {main} thrown in / var / www / ithansen.dk / public_html / classes / Meta.php on line 71

Edited by KimTheMan (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

(Google translated)

I have solved the problem. But still do not understand what the cause races, for it did not work anymore. Since it is 2 time it happens now (so now I keep an eye).

Writing a solution here if others one day faced with the same problem.

I solved it by myself:

Took a backup of the database through the back office. And also logged into MySQL and took a backup there.

I then took a backup of the entire webhotelet and putting this into a folder on your computer.

I exported as language file Danish inside the back office.

Then I deleted everything on my test domain, and also deleted everything in MySQL tables there. And then I uploaded the same version to test domain, and then install prestashop version 1.5.4.1

When it was finished so I deleted the install folder and renamed admin folder. And then I uploaded these files again to test domain, which is under

"Copying the files att were backed up in" prestashop-prod "to the new" prestashop-prep "folds" in the manual here:

http://doc.prestasho...?pageId=5374295

I then went to MySQL and deleted everything, and then import the saved backup. And then I logged into the back office (it would then just create a new password) and imported the language file. And then I checked if everything on the test domain was as it should be, compared to my original domain www.ithansen.dk

And checked that the problem with SEO & URLs were resolved and that was it. And only then I threw myself into, a restore of my original domain (it took probably half an hour to 1 hour).

• 3 months later...

Dear community

I got now excactly the same error. Nemo, I checked and I have some overrides but nothing suspicious I think. Moreover, I cloned the shop 4 weeks ago or so and that one allows me to edit the meta tags in SEO.

I hav no clue what causes this issue.

Any other idea than override? thanks alot!