Adding states/provinces for all countries worldwide shipping problem

Hi. I am setting up a store that offers worldwide shipping and the problem is, there are countries that offer no dropdown selection box or even an input field for states/province. My question is,

How do I set so that users will be able to add their states/provinces for ALL countries and make the state/province information as REQUIRED?

I've read other threads saying that this is related to paypal address issue and such, shipping rates and so on. The thing is, I am just offering flat rate shipping for all countries.

Is there a way to do this in a simple way rather than adding states manually one by one for ALL those countries, and setting states/provinces as required for ALL those countries manually one by one as well?

I've tried magento before, and I did not experience this issue with paypal.

Hopefully someone can help me regarding this issue.

Edited by syntaxed (see edit history)

not sure what you expected...please keep positive in the forum...

please see this thread

http://www.prestasho...tralian-states/

Thanks for the reply, and I'm sorry for my behaviour before.

I've just checked that thread. It is just that I want to add all states for all countries (since manual input by users is not allowed by the system) in an easy way instead of adding one by one for all countries.

Since there seems to be no solution for this yet, I'll just stick with no countries selection (for certain countries) for now.

Thanks!