Prestashop 1.5.4.1 Categories error after using Prestashop Cleaner

Hello, I started with a fresh template and used the Perstashop cleaner to delete all default data. I also used the fix functionality errors. When my products and categories were loaded my categories return errors, None of them work. I have 16000 products on my store. can anyone help? This is the error when clicking on a category [an error occurred while processing this directive]

Edited by 4gmarine (see edit history)

No I have been trying to get my shop working for a couple of months and had just been plagued with problems, very slow store as well as many other issues, I have deleted my data base and rebuilt my store several times. so what i did the last time i loaded Prestashop was to delete all the default data from my template and ticked the find and fix functionality errors before i started to load products. All the products loaded fine but when I completed the loading of products and categories and tested the categories this was the error i received. I have tried to delete the categories block and reinstall and that did not work. I found that if i delete my smarty cache the categories will work just until the cache reloads the data. I also found if i click on the manufacturer the products for that manufacturer will load just fine. I could really use some help on this. my store is www.4gmarine.com thanks for any help you can give. I am on a VPS server with Bluehost

Edited by 4gmarine (see edit history)

yes I am using the default template, I used Presta theme maker to make some minor changes but nothing custom and no custom or additional modules. I can give you a screen shot but are you looking for advanced under performance tab in the front office?