How to create subcategories in Attribute

for example, we have the Atrribute name "Color" and under Color we have "Soft Leather" with Value "Black" "White" Brown" and also other subcategory "Suede Leather" with values "Black" "White" Brown" customer should able to choose one of the color from either soft leather or Suede leather, is there any work around to do this?

Example:

Color:

- Soft Leater : Black White Brown

- Suede Leater : Black White Brown

Set up one attribute of e.g. 'Leather' with values of 'Soft' and 'Suede' and a second attribute of 'Color' with values 'Black', 'White' and 'Brown'.

Then set up 6 product combinations to cover all the variations. The customer will be presented with two dropdowns on the product page from which they can select both the type of leather and the color they want.

Set up one attribute of e.g. 'Leather' with values of 'Soft' and 'Suede' and a second attribute of 'Color' with values 'Black', 'White' and 'Brown'.

Then set up 6 product combinations to cover all the variations. The customer will be presented with two dropdowns on the product page from which they can select both the type of leather and the color they want.

thanks for work around, appreciate it.

but each leather type have different colors and I want to display in color pick format (not as dropdown).

Attached is my current product page screenshot, I comdined all leather color to one, so customer can't see clearly..

Capture.jpg

Edited by trics (see edit history)