Broken back office after moving to new domain

Hi,

I've recenlty moved my shop to new domain, and everything works fine, beside the fact that my back office is completely broken.

Attached are screenshots of how my backoffice looks right now. I'm using presta 1.4.4.1

I have so far

-cleared the browser's and server's cache (tools/smarty and smarty2 cache and compile folders, apart from the index.php)

-generated new htaccess file

but it still looks the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-437414-0-83859800-1375127770_thumb.png

post-437414-0-83737200-1375127771_thumb.png

Edited by Askomis (see edit history)

it appears that when you uploaded your files some of the admin files were not uploaded.

if you have not made code changes to admin since you moved it you may want to consider syncing the admin to the remote using your ftp program...

also, have you ever run a ps on this remote server....it's good practice to install a fresh copy of ps (your version) so that ps can check the compatibility of your new remote server...you could do this now by say creating a subomain and doing the installation there..

it looks like back office without js / css styles

can you please check the browser console for errors? i suppose that you will have there many 404 / 403 errors related to the css / js files

(ctrl + shift + J to run console in chrome)

i now see that I may have worded my problem wrong.

I did not move the files, they are in the same place they always were, i just changed the domain name (domain name in SQL base, and base url in settings.inc.php ), but it indeed seems like some of the files are not loading, especially image files(there are none)

before the change they were located in mysite.pl/shop, now i changed the domain in sql to myshop.com, and the base url in config file to "/" to display the webiste as myshop.com. I've also configured the redirection in the domain administration.

it looks like back office without js / css styles

can you please check the browser console for errors? i suppose that you will have there many 404 / 403 errors related to the css / js files

(ctrl + shift + J to run console in chrome)

yes you are right, the shop is trying to load files (datepicker.css, admin.css etc.) from mysite.pl/js/jquery.... instead of mysite.pl/shop/js/jquery.... which is the right path. The same goes for images.

How do i point the shop to the right directory then?