Changing Size & Font Of H4 & H5 Tag

Vilas

Dear Friends,

I am using prestashop 1.5.4.1 I wish to change size & font-family of H4 & H5 tag without changing font-style & size of other tags i.e. h1, h2,h3.

Remember that I want to change h4 & h5 tag styles only without disturbing h1 h2 h3

Thanks

Thanks for prompt response. Please check my site footer section.

I am using lofadvancecustom footer module. Actually I have set h6 tag for titles of each row. But they are appearing in white color due to which title is not visible.

What you suggest in this case?

Edited by Vilas (see edit history)

Thanks vekia.

Let me play with it will let u know if I need any help :)

I will get back to you once I do changes & then let me know whether it looks good or bad :)

Thanks have a nice time ahead.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread but rather than start a new one...

I was running an SEO check on a product page and had a warning about H5 headers.

Apparently there are more than 35 on a single page, but I can't find them. They seem to be related products, but they're not showing to the user on the page, so where are they coming from?

I'm trying to resolve all SEO aspects I can find, and this is seemingly a considerable problem. These headers are presumably visible to Google and it's plausible this will be viewed as spamming.

I really need to get rid of those product titles, they can't be seen by the customer on that page anyway so there's no reason for them to be appearing.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I was running an SEO check on a product page and had a warning about H5 headers.

Apparently there are many but I can't find them. They seem to be related products.

I'm trying to resolve all SEO aspects I can find, and this is seemingly a considerable problem. These headers are presumably visible to Google and might be viewed as spamming.

Does anyone know how to change these via modules or something? 

I don't feel comfortable changing Code...

Thank you!

Jen