default theme footer - how to get rid of it?

Hi

I just bought & installed the custom footer from the addons and all is well with that.

However try as I like I just can't see where the original footer module is in order to delete it.

I'm new to prestashop and have been asking questions here from the word go! Just wanna say thanks to all who have taken the time to help me out.

Poly

by default footer have got several modules included. (there is no module for manage all of the blocks in footer because each one there is a separate module)

in this case you have to remove unwanted modules from displayFooter section.

go to the modules > positions and search for "displayFooter" modules list

remove unwanted modules from list

Hi

Thanks for your rapid response. If I have understood correctly this will include my 'categories list' 'information list' 'follow' & 'contact us'

my information list alone currently holds 10 items in the list - promotions - best sellers - FAQ etc... this is a lot of dismantling..

I have to delete all of these from individual modules to loose the black box footer? leaving only the custom footer in view.

Thanks. I need to be sure here!

that's right, take a look how it looks:

ZOxhNQV.png

there is a full list of modules that you've got attached, each block in the default footer = separate module. Just remove unwanted block and you will see the differencies