I've searched the forums here for literally 9 hours and have not found an answer to this so I'm hoping one of you gurus can help me out here. I am using Prestashop 1.5.4.1 and everytime I complete a transaction it sends out an email notification just fine. The only problem is that the return email address is [email protected]. I have looked throughout the configuration and every email address I've been able to find has been changed from default to what it is supposed to be including the one in Preferences>Store Contacts as described in a different post that had similar problems. I really need to get this configured properly so we can get this site live before the local school football program kicks off. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yours,

Jack Corzine

I'm talking about the email the customer gets right after they finished their orders. It sends an email to the customer to verify their order and the From: field has "[email protected]" in it. Therefore if they were to hit reply the email would try to go to [email protected] which is a fictitious email and not the one to our store account. Now that I reviewed my email records this seems to occur on every email that is sent out by Prestashop. I need to know how to change this to the proper email address. Here is a screen shot of the email I got on our test account:

wrongemail.jpg

I'm talking about the email the customer gets right after they finished their orders. It sends an email to the customer to verify their order and the From: field has "[email protected]" in it. Therefore if they were to hit reply the email would try to go to [email protected] which is a fictitious email and not the one to our store account. Now that I reviewed my email records this seems to occur on every email that is sent out by Prestashop. I need to know how to change this to the proper email address. Here is a screen shot of the email I got on our test account:

wrongemail.jpg

phpmyadmin cant access now or else wud have told u search at php my admin ps_shop_mail maybe

Searched the database and did not find this string anywhere. Are you sure it is in PS 1.5.4.1?

take a look:

(picture omitted to save space)

but i don't think so that the problem is here

Checked there, have 3 contacts setup with 2 different email addresses. So it is not that either.

Again, any more ideas?

Jack

why you checking 'processlist' ? check ps_configuration table

I was checking that because my search for ps_shop_mail as requested came up in that portion of the database.

I checked for the ps_configuration table and came up with 4 hits with notihing that seemed out of the ordinary.

Jack