Wasato WICECAT Pro IP Mismatch Error?

I recently purchased and installed the Wasato WICECAT Pro module to integrate IceCat in to our Prestashop Back Office.

We have been experiencing an on going IP Mismatch error. This is the message we are given:

IP MISMATCH

IP: 97.74.24.216

Your actual IP address is not valid for your license key. You need to buy new license key to continue using this application. HOWEVER, if you just change your sever under the same domain we can issue a new license key to continue using this application, just contact us at: WASATO™ or you can try again.

--

The license key for this software must be tied to a specific dedicated IP address. If the IP is dynamic and changes, then this error occurs.

The problem I am having is that our domain is hosted on a server with a Dedicated IP address. For some reason, this is not the IP address that is communicating with the Module.

This is the last message I received in my communications with the developer:

"Hi,

Do you have an IP problem? If not please talk to your server administrator or hosting support, they can explain you the difference from the pointing domain IP and the server’s IP.

For our solution and for Icecat, the IP you need is the IP shown on the module; it has nothing to do with the IP pointing to your domain!"

This is the last message I received from my hosting provider (GoDaddy):

"Thank you for your response.

After reviewing your issue, the only IP addressed assigned by you is going to be the one on the hosting account.

To Locate Your Hosting IP Address

1. Log in to your Account Manager.
  2. Click Web Hosting.
  3. Next to the hosting account you want to use, click the Launch button.

Your IP address displays in the IP Address field in the Server Details column.

You have any other applications pointing externally you will need to clarify the server IPs for the applications through the vendor you received the application from, but all you should need from our end is the Hosting IP address. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way."

--

As you can see this does not help me very much...

As you can tell, I don't have the technical knowledge or network experience to discover a solution on my own.

If anybody has any sort of help or solution for this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.