[solved] Cannot disable the standard mobile theme of prestashop

Hello everybody,

I just installed a fresh prestashop-application on my server - version 1.5.4.1 - and bought a responsive template ('bestchoice' from themeforest) and installed it, everything seemed to be fine.

When I checked my site in mobile devices, like my iPhone, I figured out, that it shows off the standard mobile version, which comes with the prestashop-system itself and not the responsive version of my template.

I disabled this option in the admin-panel -> Preferences > Themes.

Also I cleared the safari-cache of my iPhones, so it's definitely a system-problem.

Anybody an idea how to fix this, or maybe an advise, where I have to look in the prestashop-files to work on the code?

Thanks alot for your time!

Chris

• Like 1

Hello and thank you for your interest:

the url is:

http://instalacioneshidraulicas.mx

the really rare thing is, that on my iPhone the url is redirected to mobile.instalacioneshidraulicas.mx, I never had this with any applications before. The theme I run on my 1.5.4.1 version of prestashop is called "bestchoice" from themeforest, it's responsive.

Thanks a lot!

Chris

hey man!!! you R really my hero ... you made my day buddy!!! love U!

You brought my to the right way ... my hosting-provider geeksquare was automatically show off a mobile site-version ... I never ever would come on this way ...

Thank you so so much!

Send me your adress and I will send you good bottle of whiskey ... a really good one!

Chris

• 3 years later...