Where is Moneybookers/Skrill in version 1.5.4

Hi -I upgraded to version 1.5.3 and it's taken me a long time to get all the little problems (but one) resolved so I'm reluctant to upgrade again to 1.5.4 in case it causes me further issues.

However, I'm experiencing problems with moneybookers module. I see a number of improvements were made to this for version 1.5.4 so I downloaded this version to copy-out the newer moneybookers module -but I can't find it anywhere in 1.5.4 (or the installation files for 1.5.3) -even though it is installed on my live 1.5.3 website...

Does anyone know where I can get the latest moneybookers files or where they are located in 1.5.4?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the update, tuk66 -though it looks like a list of files? Something strange, I "fixed" moneybookers/skrill and was working fine, but now, the orders through the site aren't getting posted back to the site -I'm starting to wonder if it's worth spending any more time trying to fix this and consider alternatives... I'm still a bit confused why the latest version of PS refers to a bunch of moneybookers fixes and then the module itself is completely missing.