Blank page after pressing save button

Hello everyone,

Since 2 days I am having troubles with my backoffice. Every time I make a change and press save button I recieve a blank page. However changes are saved, but it's getting annoying, especially while saving translations or adding attributes.

Cheers,

Deric

Thank you for your respnse, The error is following:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/deric/domains/bluberry.hekko.pl/public_html/prestashop/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php:1) in /home/deric/domains/bluberry.hekko.pl/public_html/prestashop/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1161

I have made changes in blocklayered navigation height, but how it affects the backoffice?

I figured out that this error started to occur when I modified blocklayered to sort by manufacturers names.

I have changed this with this method:

in: /modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php

replace this line:

$sql_query['group'] = ' GROUP BY p.id_manufacturer';

with:

$sql_query['group'] = ' GROUP BY p.id_manufacturer ORDER BY m.name';

prestashop 1.4.7.2 + blocklayered 1.8.5

Can this be a problem? How to fix it?

Edited by bluberry (see edit history)

I think I don't have acces to the logs on my ftp, but via admin panel I have found apache logs:

[Fri Jul 19 18:30:03 2013] [error] [client 46.113.215.59] File does not exist: /home/deric/domains/bluberry.hekko.pl/public_html/prestashop/img/p/en-default-small_default.jpg, referer: http://bluberry.hekk...935502c9fb2207a

[Fri Jul 19 18:30:03 2013] [warn] [client 46.113.215.59] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/deric/domains/bluberry.hekko.pl/public_html/prestashop/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php:1) in /home/deric/domains/bluberry.hekko.pl/public_html/prestashop/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1161, referer: http://bluberry.hekk...935502c9fb2207a

That file does not exist error appears also when I have original layerednavigation file uploaded, but with that original file eveything works fine. That blank page appears only after uploading the file with modified sorting method

Edited by bluberry (see edit history)

Thank you for your respnse, The error is following:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/deric/domains/bluberry.hekko.pl/public_html/prestashop/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php:1) in /home/deric/domains/bluberry.hekko.pl/public_html/prestashop/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1161

I have made changes in blocklayered navigation height, but how it affects the backoffice?

I figured out that this error started to occur when I modified blocklayered to sort by manufacturers names.

I have changed this with this method:

Can this be a problem? How to fix it?

did you make a back up of the changes you made? if so or can remove the changes to eliminate the layered question that would be great

Yes, I have the original blocklayered.php file, but the only change I made is displaying manufacturers by name in navigation filter, and this one thing is causing the backoffice to go blank after pressing any save button. This change in the file can be found in my post above

Yes, I have the original blocklayered.php file, but the only change I made is displaying manufacturers by name in navigation filter, and this one thing is causing the backoffice to go blank after pressing any save button. This change in the file can be found in my post above

I am not in a position to test your change. The point of my posting is you indicated that this happened after you made the change. My suggestion is to pull the change and see if the problem persists.

If the problem goes away then you know it was your code and your can then take steps to fix it yourself or post in the development section.