Where is list of modules to deactivate defined for theme installation

Hello,

I am building my first customized theme based on the prestashop default theme files.

The theme is working fine locally with the customizations, so I generated a zip file with the export module tool. When I try to install it again through the import theme module tool (a friend of mine will install the theme on his server), it shows me a list a modules to deactivate :-/

I never said which modules may be mandatory to activate or deactivate.

Does someone know how this list of modules is generated? Can these modules be safely deactivated? I am a bit worried when I see blockcart, blocklanguages, blockcurencies or blockcategories in that list to deactivate... (attached a screenshot)

If there is a way to make some module mandatory to activate, I would like to add some as well. If someone know how to configure that, this help would be appreciated :)

anyone faced that issue?

post-602931-0-72094000-1374101151_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I can see a config.xml automaticly generated in my theme's folder, but I see nothing that lists these modules...

my config.xml looks like this:

<theme>

<version value="1.4">

<ccc available="true" />

<guest_checkout available="true" />

<one_page_checkout available="true" />

<store_locator available="true" />

</version>

</theme>

Am I missing something?

Hello again,

I looked at some free theme, and I realized something: there are several config.xml files!!!

At least these:

- themeArchive.zip>themeArchiveFolder/config.xml

- themeArchive.zip>themeArchiveFolder/themes/themeName/config.xml

The content of these files seem to be different, so I guess their purpose is different...

I exported my theme and could find where the modules to be installed, enabled or disabled are listed (first config.xml file), but appart for the ones to be installed (I selected them in the export tool config menu), I don't understand based on what prestashop sets each module to be enabled or disabled...

Do you know how prestashop sets these values? Do you know in which way the two config.xml files purpose is different?

Edited by SlyFox (see edit history)