mobile version - size attribute radio buttons do not work

Hi There

I am developing a website using PrestaShop 1.5.3.1.

I am also using 'attributes and values' in the admin, and I have set up size attributes for each product.

Also each product is priced based on the size of the product. So for example 70cmx140cm = £25 and 120cmx160cm = £45, and so on.

I am also using radio buttons as the navigation for the user to select a size of product.

Everything works fine on the desktop version. but on the mobile version, the price does not change when a larger size is selected. It appears that on the mobile version the price is fixed on the lowest price no matter what size of product the user selects.

This glitch is the same on the main development site AND ALSO on another test prestashop site I have installed...Both prestashop sites are running on version 1.5.3.1.

I have even tried updating my test site to PrestaShop 1.5.4.1, but I still get the same glitch on the test site even on the latest version of prestashop.

I have attached screen grabs which are self explanatory.

Does anybody know how to fix this issue on the mobile site??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Andrew

post-567437-0-55576000-1373119633_thumb.jpg

post-567437-0-72512800-1373119635_thumb.jpg

post-567437-0-95461500-1373119637_thumb.jpg

post-567437-0-45283400-1373119640_thumb.jpg

Hi Vekia

I am not using a responsiive theme or a purchased theme....I'm just using the standard mobile version that ships with the standard installation of Prestashop. As far a I can see it is a glitch with the core functionality of the standard installation.

Any help would be much appreciated :0)

• 2 months later...

I have (like I suppose everyone else) the same problem with my mobile version and I urge anyone who has different attributes on a product that perhaps also change the price of the product to check if this works on the mobile theme for them. I suspect the mobile theme will choose default color (or whatever attribute you have) even if the changes shouldn't make price change.

Please also tell what version (and theme, if not default) of Prestashop that you use.

If you on the mobile version select an attribute (does not matter if it is a radio button or a drop down menu) that makes the price different not only will the price remain the same also the color they choose will not be selected and when you look in your cart you can see it's the wrong color but you are not avare that you have ordered the default version nomatter what you have selected.

I use default theme on PrestaShop™ 1.5.3.1

You can test yourself on my shop on http://webshop.bean-bag.se/underdog-hundbadd/14-underdog-large.html

The link will take you to desktop version but try that one to see the prices change before you switch to mobile version and make the same changes.

Hopefully customers realize the error (when they get a mail confirmation) but what if they don't and I ship the wrong stuff?

Edited by Mr.Bean_S (see edit history)

• 9 months later...

Hi !

I have exactly the same problem: the price doesn't change when I choose an attribute on the mobile version, but it's working on desktop version.

I'm on Prestashop 1.5.5.0

Did you find a solution to fix this ?

Thank you for your help.