No email Virual product paid with paypal

Hi

I have prestashop 1.5.4.1 and Paypal 3.5.5 installed.

When I make a test order for a product (virtual product (a pdf file)) and pay with bank, go to B.O. and change status to "Payment acceped" I then get a email with a link to the pdf file there are attached to the virtual product.

When I pay with paypal the order are set to "Payment accepted" but there are not send a email with link to the virtual product??

Any ideas if what I have done wrong??

Best Regards

Jesper

Hi Jeeper,

This can be a result of the order status not being set up correctly. Try this.

Check back office-->order-->statuses

Make sure that 'Send email to customer' is enabled' for whichever status is associated to payment completion.

Hi

My status are like this:

status.png

Orders there are payed with Paypal get status "Payment accepted", and there are setup mail for that status. But the paypal are not set as email to customer, but there are not at accepted paypal.

/Jesper

Edited by jvels (see edit history)

Hi then I would 'best guess' say that status 'auth by paypal' should have email enabled.

Hi

I have now tried to change the paypal so it match the "payment accepted", but I do not get the email about the download product.

Could it be a bug in the paypal payment module?? (As I remember the paypal module was updated 1-2 weeks ago)

/Jesper

Hi

I have now tried in a test shop with paypal module version 3.5.4 (with out change status) and there it works, so I think there are a bug in the new version of the paypal module.

/Jesper

Hi

I have now tried in a test shop with paypal module version 3.5.4 (with out change status) and there it works, so I think there are a bug in the new version of the paypal module.

/Jesper

Great catch Jesper and thanks for letting the community know. While it's fresh in your mind if you could open a bug report with your problem here, http://forge.prestashop.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa and post the bug report back here that would really be helpful.