Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I did a manual upgrade on a copy of my store and it worked! I decided that I may as well change the theme whilst I was upgrading and I've been customising my test shop for a couple of weeks. I'm using the theme free design and have done okay up until now. However, I have a problem with the block CMS. It doesn't look right. All the links work but by the looks of it, it's looking for images to put behind the text. Could someone take a look at the screen shot and see if they can help me solve it? The bit I'm talking about is in a red block.

Thanks in advance :)

post-338668-0-16394700-1372780553_thumb.png

Edited by l-goodwin (see edit history)

Hi goodwin,

If you have your site in maintenance, you can add our IP address at Preferences->Maintenance, Maintenance IP, so we can get into the Front Office and have a look:

My IP: 84.106.142.17

pascal

.informations_block_left li a {
display: block;
padding: 7px 11px 5px 22px;
color: #333;
background: url(http://URL/newstore/themes/freedesign/css/modules/blockcms/img/arrow_right_2.png) no-repeat 10px 10px transparent;
}
74-shoesm

So the problem is with CSS styles. It's easy to fix.

image in backgrund: url( ); param doesnt exist, change path to the image or remove this totally.

i forgot to mention that this code is located probably in your global.css file (i don't know well because you use CCC to compile css styles)

• Like 1