Greetings,

When I activate the "Layered Navigation" block, it will not work.

Also, with "Layered Nav" active the "sort by" doesnt work (when "Layered Nav" is disabled it does work perfectly).

Details:

• Using any filter will update the "There are x products" but will NOT change the product listing.
  • The "Sort by" will not work when "Layered Nav" is active.
  • Everything works fine with "Layered Nav" disabled.

Also, I'm using a different theme, it seems to work fine with the default theme.

I tried to initialize index (and the other stuff), cleared cache, enabled cache, disabled cache.

I read the files a lot of times and search these (and other) forums for a similar problem, no luck.

Theme is based off: http://html5-ninja.c...taShop-theme/10

Shop link is: http://omeuapito.pt/

Thank you for your time!

Edited by ignasiuz (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hum...

Well Thank you!

You helped me in a strange way. I checked the htaccess and it was not CHMOD 666, updated it and friendly urls started to work.

However the same problems persists, I think its caused by a # being added to the url.

Any tip? :)

Thank you!

• Like 1

You made the changes to the file blocklayered.js ... After that can you rebuild htaccess and layered navigation indexes and attributes etc.

After the changes I tried to rebuild index, prices, etc. Still no luck.

If you want I can give you backoffice access via PM.

Greetings,

When I activate the "Layered Navigation" block, it will not work.

Also, with "Layered Nav" active the "sort by" doesnt work (when "Layered Nav" is disabled it does work perfectly).

Details:

• Using any filter will update the "There are x products" but will NOT change the product listing.
  • The "Sort by" will not work when "Layered Nav" is active.
  • Everything works fine with "Layered Nav" disabled.

Also, I'm using a different theme, it seems to work fine with the default theme.

I tried to initialize index (and the other stuff), cleared cache, enabled cache, disabled cache.

I read the files a lot of times and search these (and other) forums for a similar problem, no luck.

Theme is based off: http://html5-ninja.c...taShop-theme/10

Shop link is: http://omeuapito.pt/

Thank you for your time!

Still need help.

I tried everything I could with no luck.

• 3 months later...

I just checked your website and see you got it working.

Could you please tell what you did as a solution?

I have the same problems like you described in the opening post:

Using any filter will update the "There are x products" but will NOT change the product listing.
The "Sort by" will not work when "Layered Nav" is active.
Everything works fine with "Layered Nav" disabled.

I'm working with PS 1.5.5. Customized default PS 1.5.0.17 theme myself.

Thanks

Edited by Christiaan_01 (see edit history)

• 10 months later...

It's an hold topic but maybe it should help someone else.

I had the same problem until I found that the results wrapper (<div class="product_list"></div>) called in the blocklayered.js by the reloadContent() function, was missing in the theme. 

Fast fix for indexing, this was my error code about not indexing urls & prices

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.yourdomain.es/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered-price-indexer.ph…=b345005f08&full=1&ajax=1&cursor=0?token=b345005f08&full=1&ajax=1&cursor=0. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://yourdomain.es' is therefore not allowed access. 

I was calling module URL in my backend without "www" like

yourdomain.es/admin1903/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=3c236a6284c28b4014afbd39c2141310&configure=blocklayered&conf=12

So just add www in your browser like this:

www.yourdomain.es/admin1903/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=3c236a6284c28b4014afbd39c2141310&configure=blocklayered&conf=12

And it will index nice.

My fix to layered module: 

After reindexing, my layered module still did not appear. I was receiving a 404 error.

I tried everything and it did not work. Finally I went to another Prestashop shop with an old version of this module working, I copied module folder, changed it on my new presta, activated and updated it and it worked. I got my layered navigation and all its other options working fine.

I hope it helps someone!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

It's an hold topic but maybe it should help someone else.

I had the same problem until I found that the results wrapper (<div class="product_list"></div>) called in the blocklayered.js by the reloadContent() function, was missing in the theme. 

Hello, I'm not sure if I was doing this right, but I found three instances of reloadContent() via mysite/theme/js/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.js. I changed these three instances from reloadContent()  to reloadcontent(<div class="product_list"></div>), which seemed to make sort by menu work even with Layered navigation enabled. I was happy. Then I find now Layered navigation does not work. Still trying to solve the issue of sort by function not working with layered navigation enabled. The sort by function does not even work on PS default theme demo. Really wish someone would fix this bug so I do not have to choose between Layered navigation or the sort by feature.

Edited by Elise B. (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Selection_020.jpgMy problem was that the file nbr-product-page.tpl wasn't being called by my theme. More specifically, it was being called but someone had commented it out because they didn't want the select field where visitors choose how many products per page they want to show up. So instead of hiding it with CSS they commented out the include for that file.

I'm using a custom theme and am new to Prestashop myself so can't give much better answer or more details than that. Basically, at some point in your product display file you need the following:

{include file="$tpl_dir./nbr-product-page.tpl"}

That was my experience at least. If you do a find-replace for nbr-product-page.tpl that should get you going in the right direction.

Edited by badcrocodile (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

I also have a problem with Layered Navigation module.

The shop I am working on uses the 1.6.1.5 Prestashop version, and it has over 6000 product features.

When I click on Layered Navigation filter, everything freezes and endless loading icon appears, like you can see below:

http://screencast.com/t/wimcOIlTHQ

Do you have any idea why is this happening, and how can we fix it?

PS: the shop will have 40 or 50.000 products, wen it will be completed.

I also have a problem with Layered Navigation module.

The shop I am working on uses the 1.6.1.5 Prestashop version, and it has over 6000 product features.

When I click on Layered Navigation filter, everything freezes and endless loading icon appears, like you can see below:

http://screencast.com/t/wimcOIlTHQ

Do you have any idea why is this happening, and how can we fix it?

PS: the shop will have 40 or 50.000 products, wen it will be completed.

We have found the solution:

had to change the server PHP version from 5.6 to another (5.4 or 5.5 or 7).

We selected the PHP version 7, and now it works.

Guest locen

Hi, i have problem with filterS because if i enable filter:

products are not show and if i disable it, products are ok. this happen only for some categories.

I tried to delete filter, disable module, change filter ecc but not solutions works.

PRESTASHOP VERSION: 1.6.0.9 

MODULE VERSION: 2.1.3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...