errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR

I can not change version with Prestashop from 1.4.10 version to 1.5.xxx

There is still an ajax Error jqXHR

The files are updating and then errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR, ununderstandable.

The upgrade program does not go forward : there is certainly an error in the database of PrestaShop.

I tried three times, reloading previous version and previous database. Always same error.

Can somebody help me ?

- pour passer en version 1.5 il y a une erreur jqXHR : incompréensible.

- j'ai du faire marche arrière sur la 1.47 en rechargeant la base

Analyse des fichiers ...Boutique désactivée. Téléchargement en cours... (ce qui peut prendre un certain temps) ...

Téléchargement terminé. Extraction ...

Extraction terminée. Suppression des fichiers exemples...

Tous les exemples de fichiers supprimés. Sauvegarde des fichiers en cours...

File backup skipped.

Sauvegarde de la base non effectuée. Début de mise à jour des fichiers

6134 fichiers seront mis à jour.

encore 5534 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 4934 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 4334 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 3734 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 3134 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 2534 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 1934 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 1334 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 734 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

encore 134 fichier(s) à mettre à jour.

Tous les fichiers ont été mis à jour. La mise à jour de la base de données va commencer. Cette opération peut prendre quelques minutes, selon la taille de votre base et la puissance de votre serveur.

[Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeDb] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR: "

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at lacavedesplaisirsgourmands.fr

"

Can somebody help with this ?

• Like 1

That new version, does not work anywhere : [Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeDb] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR: " "

Putain de prestashop, c'est vraiment de la daube.

Can you see any help coming from PrestaShop ? No ! Of course.

Téléchargement de https://www.prestash....0.zipSignature md5 vérifiée sur blahblah Téléchargement de https://www.prestash...0.zipSauvegarde du fichier dans /var/www/vhosts/lacavedesplaisirsgourmands.fr/httpdocs/shop/adminshop/autoupgrade/download/prestashop.zipTéléchargement terminé.Le répertoire latest a été vidéUtilisation de la classe ZipArchivesauvegarde extraite344 fichiers exemple à traductions ont été fusionnées pour le fichier /var/www/vhosts/lacavedesplaisirsgourmands.fr/httpdocs/shop/translations/de/errors.php[TRAD] Les traductions ont été fusionnées pour le fichier /var/www/vhosts/lacavedesplaisirsgourmands.fr/httpdocs/shop/translations/de/fields.php/translations/de/index.php copié.

[[TRAD] Les traductions ont été fusionnées pour le fichier /var/www/vhosts/lacavedesplaisirsgourmands.fr/httpdocs/shop/translations/it/pdf.phpRépertoire /upload existe déjà./upload/index.php copié.Répertoire /webservice existe déjà./webservice/dispatcher.php copié./webservice/index.php copié.Tous les fichiers ont été mis à jour. La mise à jour de la base de données va commencer. Cette opération peut prendre quelques minutes, selon la taille de votre base et la puissance de votre serveur.

Edited by yperline (see edit history)

3 days updating : bravo PrestaShop.

Finally, I had to do the database conversion manually. Inspecting the different elements, I found all the sql statements that where not executing during installation. I had to install a new PrestaShop on my local server and then... found the directory : /install/upgrade/sql

1°) execute all these sql manually and verify there are no errors, correct them (or try to correct).

2°) reinstall all the specific modules (like your theme, your payment, your cart, etc).

3°) controll every mysql table structure in updated DB .

You can set

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

in (root)/config/defines.inc.php

to see all mysql errors

Debug BO, tab by tab

Debug FO function by function

Finally : try to correct the datas themselves as double index values in ps_stock_available

or like update ps_product_shop set id_tax_rules_group='1'

etc.

At the end, it seems to work BUT : LiveEdit didn't ... I can move a Hook but it can't save the new positions ...

Any Idea ?

• 2 months later...

Same error and I don't what to do. this a website for a client of mine but I will definitely upgrade to Wordpress . I don't know why . 

Prestashop can excellent and sometime nightmare. 

You need to be good in order set a prestashop website.

By the way, I have this error for www.sabartplay.ie. I open a ticket to the bug tracker and I hope I will have a good help.

Good night.

oli

I finally did as follow :

- install locally a standard  new version A with default theme with database1

- install locally the website (in parallel) with database2 (in production) , let's say version B

- make a php script to compare databases 1 and 2  on new indexes, on new fields , on new tables, on erased tables, on erased fields.

and programmatically do changes to database2

- change config to link database2 on versionA

- reinstall img from version B to A

- connect to admin version A

- reinstall all modules : !!!!  download all non standard modules with latest version.

- reset all non standard modules.

- reformat all pictures adding prefix "default_" 

Then it works....

It is a real job...  Good Luck with PrestaShop !!!! Perhaps you and me are not loosing time?

you can join me at www.yperline.com if you need some help.

Edited by yperline (see edit history)

• 3 months later...