Fedex Issue - Only Free Shipping Shows

I've tried to dig through the forums but cant find anything on this subject. :unsure:

Has anyone else had fedex only show the free shipping offers? I believe I have it configured correctly, I have went through the documentation.

Spoke to a fedex web integration tech, he said they are recieving my shipping request and my credentials are all correct. He believes its a configuration issue so I will attached a picture of all my settings below.

6igxl2.png

zv3ad2.png

2ibzr69.png

2r44f7s.png

jhq9ow.png

snfcwh.png

2r3i1j6.png

zwf4op.png

my site is www.TDCKIS.com

Edited by TDCadmin (see edit history)

Hi TDCadmin, this is strange. The FedEx module seems to be connected, it showed Free Shipping earlier. The only reason I can think of that it is not showing up is because of some restriction with the zone or states... Make sure that the States are enabled and Linked to the correct Country (US)>linked to the correct Zone (North America) it seems that you have done that.

What is the difference between the carriers FedEx home ground and your other FedEx carriers?

I see, it is strange because you have FedEx home ground set to free, but a Price range of 0-249.99 . When I added a product, it was actually 300+ dollars and out of the range but it still showed up Free.

I suggest that you test a re-install on a localhost if you have one. I'll send you the latest version, maybe it is a little different than the one you are using. I'll send it to the email you used to register on this forum.

If you compare my site and my test site

www.tdckis.com = live

kistdc.esdn.biz = test

For some reason on my test site it will only show free options and over night with price.

Yet my live site wont show overnight with price.

Neither will show fedex 2 day with price no matter how i mock configurations

I can't find a problem in the configuration, is anyone willing to look?

Edited by TDCadmin (see edit history)

On my test site, I just removed all shipping options (except for default because it wouldn't let me remove it).

I then re added instore pick up and 2 day. I redid the rules for weight and price (kept both simple 0$ - 15000$ and 0lbs - 1000lbs for both options) have proper zones / countries set up. I also deleted the fedex module, reinstalled the new version 1.2.7 and re entered the credentials.

I am not getting any prices once agian, and this was the site that was giving me overnight prices a minute ago.

Fedex says those are the only credentials and they work fine. They said that they are no longer recieving shipping requests.

I was asked to login to fedex.com manually and try it, when doing so I get the price requests just fine. They said it is an issue with the software running within the module/website.

On the phone with fedex web services, they said they are not recieving price requests.. which means these are pulling from either their test server or from a different meter.

Is there anyway I can find the configuration information stored in my fedex module?

The module wont load in back office and I need to be able to see the meter # / acct # / auth key.

I have the Database and FTP open but I can't find anything...

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having problems with the shipping setup:

I have a number of zones (states), with separate shipping costs.

first of all I have orders between 10 and 20 lbs. with one shipping price. $ 19.50

Second the orders between 20.0001 and 30 lbs. have another shipping price. $ 24.50

All shipments over 30.0001 is a "call for rate"

The states I will call region 1 is NC, SC, and VA.

All other states east of the Mississippi have the same shipping weights ranges apply but have a charge of $ $ 24.50. for up to 20 lbs, and 34.50 for up to 30 lbs.

We will call it Zone 2

The Mountain states have a Zone charge using the same weights (the same shipping weights apply) and have a charge of $54.50 since they have to be shipped 2 day express For up to 30 lbs the rate is 64.50

We call it Zone 3 The same shipping weights apply.

States on the west coast have a shipping cost of 1-20 lbs. is 64.50 the cost for up to 30 lbs. is$ 78.50.

We call it Zone 4 They have to be shipped 2 nd day express.

Alaska and Hawaii is call for prices. We call it Zone 5

I have tried many ways but can not set up the proper zones and shipping rates that work

Can someone help?

www.britishbacon.com