b2b module is ON but what are the b2b features im not sure?

• Enable B2B mode. New in 1.5. The B2B mode brings a handful of new features to your store. Customers are no longer considered as individuals but as companies, and therefore some new options appear: customer profile has new fields related to professional information, prices can be masked and be managed on a per-customer basis for the whole catalog or per category, invoices can be generated manually, etc.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am interested in this to, my shop is mostly for B2B, in check out I would like an option for private person or company, and the name of the costumer, when it is a company should be the company name, with a contact person on the also.

Anybody how knows if this is possible?

• 10 months later...

• in preferances

• customers then

Enable B2B mode.

In the help file :

The B2B mode brings a handful of new features to your store. Customers are no longer considered as individuals but as companies, and therefore some new options appear:

• The customer profile has new fields related to professional information (Duns number in the USA, SIRET number in France, CNPJ number in Brazil, etc.),

Prices can be masked to specific groups,

Prices can be managed on a per-customer basis for the whole catalog or per category,

Invoices can be generated manually,

etc.

• 2 months later...