[Job Offer] - Need completed in 4 days

ajensen27

Hello,

I have a few minor issues that I need fixed. I have a budget of $100. Please reply or message me if interested.

1. I use the Stripe credit card payment module. This has already been highly modified by another developer who I am no longer in touch with. I just moved my Stripe account into production and noticed that it is looking at the "delivery address" and not the "billing address" during check out.

2. I also noticed that the order is still allowed to be processed even though the Zip, CSV, etc is invalid. The error then only shows on the back end order details page. I would like to display the error on the check out screen and not allow the order to go through. Rather, give them the ability to fix the error and resubmit the order.

3. Need to format the cross-selling module on the product page to look nicer (move within DIV)

4. Move the "accessories" on the product page from a separate tab to display exactly how the cross-selling module shows the products.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex, I'm pretty sure I can offer my services to you with items #1 and #2 without any additional information.

However for item #3 could you provide better requirements (for example, "look nicer" is too vague and subject to personal opinion).

For item #4, do you have a screen shot that can describe what you are looking to accomplish?

Thanks

-Mike