Editable SHIPPING cost in Back Office

Before 1.5 i was using a plugin called Orlique Order Manager which basically covered the functionality of the back office order creation now existing in the 1.5 core.

One major flaw in the Prestashop Core version is that you can not override, edit, or manually create a shipping cost to add to an order. This is an absolute must for my store and as I have been reading online, it a must for other store owners as well, as there are at least THREE bugs reported in the repo and a number of forum posts.

It seems that it was previously supposed to be a feature but has since been removed?

Can we please get a status on this?

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-1427?focusedCommentId=73724#comment-73724

Seems all bugs posted on prestashop bug tracker i post go on deaf years. Many of them have went un responded to in months.

Not being able to enter or change shipping is a pita. Not being able to add existing coupons to an order is a pita.

• 1 month later...

Devilsown -

Just an FYI, I had worked with and hired another dev to come up with a plugin to include this functionality. The lead dev is going to publish it on Github. I'll come back and post a link when it's ready.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...