Hello.

I have a big problem. I use the module Advanced Customization and everything in the admin panel seems to work well, but on the product custom fields are still textarea fields, although they are converted to other np.data or radio by the module in AP.

You can see it here:

http://kurier.rodhost.pl/standard-do-31kg/30-z-wielkiej-brytanii-do-litwy.html#/wymiary_paczki-do_300_cm/waga_paczki-3kg

All fields below the product are textarea:/

Module: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/6638-advanced-customizations.html

Maybe i forgot to do something in .tpl ??

I beg for help because the module developer does not respond to e-mails, and does not provide support.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My problem with Advanced Customization Module from Saṃdhā  is that the translation feature is very flakey.  I add a French translation and half of it appears on the English version.  Fix the English version and it appears on the French. Saṃdhā does not seem to follow the same convention for the rest of PrestaShop for the multiple language input (they use flags instead of a dropdown).

While there is a tabe called "Documentation" none exists when you access that section of the configuration.  Since Saṃdhā did not reply to anything in this post I am doubtful about the company's support.

• 2 months later...

I am having a problem with this plugin.   It seems to work as intended, until i try and add an item to the cart.   It will show a progress bar indicating the customizations are being saved, but then i get the Prestashop error telling me I must save my custom item before adding it to the cart.

I contacted the developer, but from reading what others posted, i am not expecting any assistance.  

• 1 month later...

I am having same problem as joseantgv, I cannot assign to any products.  I should have checked this forum before paying them. I guess it is too late. I sent a message and I am waiting for support. But no answers yet, and I just found out this thread. 

• 1 month later...

I also have a problem with this module.

I use it on two different servers: development and production. On the development server, it works as expected. I replicated the same thing on the production server and there is the problem.

I have a field set as type selection (drop-down list). I set the values of the list and save. When I go back to edit (to add or change one of the values), the list is empty. On the front-end, the field is not displayed, only its label (not even the default textbox). 

Funny enough, the content of the bettercustomization table is right.

Any idea on what can be different between the two servers causing the problem?

Well I finally gave up on this module (another waste of money).  I never heard anything back from the developer.  I have moved on to a solution from Presto-Changeo installed and configured with help from dh42.

I figured out my problem: the PHP magic quotes were turned on... Disabling it solved the problem.

I added 

SetEnv MAGIC_QUOTES 0

in my .htaccess

I had the same problem and was so glad to see the OP found a solution as it was driving me insane!

Thanks for keeping this thread open. With all the complaints about things not working and developers not answering I was surprised but happy as it helped me.

Sazzy

• 3 months later...

I also made the mistake to buy this module and I have the following error.

When I enter a value in a field (number field), and I hit enter, firefox crashes.

When I tried using chrome, I get the "saving customization" message followed by an error popup "Product not found This product is no longer available". I also notice that all custom fields I added to this product end up with the value I entered in one of them.

Any help please?