Have new store on Prestabox and need SEO help for traffic

Richard S Brown

Good afternoon Richard,

My name is Andre and I own a small business in Jacksonville, Florida that helps small businesses with website design, SEO and Internet Marketing. Your stated budget is more than sufficient to make substantial improvements to your website and increase Search Engine visibility. With modifications to your content, some additional content, and SEO changes to the backend, you will gain increased visibility for your desired keywords. I believe we can accomplish your goals and have leftover budget to allocate towards Google PPC advertising or Social Media customization and development.

What I would like to do is talk with you for ten or fifteen minutes about your goals, and tell you what I can do to help you. Please call or email anytime.

Kind regards,

Andre

904 742 three six two six

pmc [at] pmcjax.com

Hi Richard,

Tmesis is a small company with 40+ employees working for our various clients from small size to fortune. We have SEO, SEM team who have worked with loads of client like yours and have improved their traffic, driving more sales out of the site. I read your requirement and I am confident that I can bring you a large traffic to your site. The budget that you mentioned would be sufficient enough to drive large business from your website.

Kindly let me know a good time so that I can discuss with you about your proposition and goals to take this discussion further and add me in skype which is suman.pandi-photon

Look forward to discuss with you.

Thanks,

Suman

[email protected]

+65-68186172