Modules Needed. Willing to Pay Good Money

jay_inn

Hi there.

I own a marketing company and we are switching to prestashop as our primary cart but would need to have some modules created and fully functional. Because we would have a number of customers using these modules we are willing to invest good money into their creation. While there may be "beta" or unstable versions of modules that we could cobble together, we are interested in developing a permanent, trustworthy, bug-free set of modules that we can rely on.

Our needs:
-A fully function shipping module that is BUG FREE for FedEX and UPS. We will have a need to track shipping numbers and status and integrate available features that both shippers have available.

-Authorize.net module (PCI compliant)

-Quickbooks Module or API. We need this to be a two sync. This can be created by using tools available from Quickbooks or even Quickbooks Vendors such as Attandra's T-Hub Advanced (http://www.atandra.com/quickbooks-ecommerce-thub-adv.html)

If you would like to bid on any or all of these please PM or email me and include references and examples of work history.

• 1 month later...

Quickbooks integration is not trivial but there is a fellow who has already done a lot of work on that front (not using Prestashop mind you, just the behind the scenes client / server code required):

https://idnforums.intuit.com/messageview.aspx?catid=56&threadid=9164&enterthread=y

I have talked to Keith in the past and the guy knows his stuff. Worth talking to if you are looking for professional (i.e. you are willing to pay for work) help with this sort of integration project.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...