[solved] Anyone have Contact Block module for 1.5.4.1...?

Hello, could use a little help.

I accidentally hit delete and removed the contact block module like an idiot. It's the one that shows the phone and email on the right side of the screen and creates the blockcontact.tpl file on the server.

I tried copying the blockcontact.tpl file from another PS install, but the block still doesn't show up because it's not installed... and it's not in my list of modules anymore so I can't re-install it... and it's not on the PS module site, so I can't download it. I even tried uploading the .tpl as a module, but to no avail.

If someone is kind enough to provide me with a copy of their module, or if there is another way to get it back, I'd be very grateful for the solution

Thanks

-Bud

unzip a native ps 1.5.4.1 and then using ftp upload the entire module not just the .tpl file. Then you should be able to install it.

There it is... worked like a charm, thank you very much for your help and time. Don't know why I didn't try this before posting...

thanks again

-Bud

• Like 1

There it is... worked like a charm, thank you very much for your help and time. Don't know why I didn't try this before posting...

thanks again

-Bud

rocks here as always :-)

thanks for the solution, now i can mark this thread as solved

regards