Product descriptions disappear

Hi,

My product descriptions seem to be disappearing in google chrome and other browsers. When I clear all my history/cookies/tmp files etc they show again but then after a while they disappear. The product image shows and the name is still there and I can still buy it etc but there is just no description. Any help?

www.joovuu.com/store

Thank you!

Dan

Hmm, sound like memory problem. When cleared it works, after a while it stops, as if memory used is built up...

Can you try it on another computer? What local computer +Operating System. do you use? Can you free/add more memory and see if it still gives problems?

Try to clean up as much as possible, close other tabs and see if the program disappears OR comes back slower han before. See if another browser gives the same problem (Chrome takes lots of memory, as far as I know, maybe firefox gives other results? Give it a try)

My 2 cents,

pascal.

(P.S. Tried here for some 5 minutes, but cannot re-create the problem here...)

This is most confusing as to why I can't seem them but others can :S.

@Pascal I tried what you recommended and nothing. Still same problems with Chrome, Firefox, Safaria on my mac. Tried on my friends windows 7 computer, chrome, and firefox and has the same problem as me? :S

Edited by djaenicke (see edit history)

can you please test one of the proxy? just open page that i pasted above, select one proxy from list and then - to the form insert your website url.

what you've got there? descriptions appear well? or aren't?

Yay the descriptions appear that way. How can I change that so I don't have to go through a proxy to view my store properly? However my theme is messed up with 5 items on the top row, then 1, then 4 on the 3rd row. It's just meant to be 2 rows of 5 items on each. :S.

Thank you again!

hello

I think that the issue isn't related to the prestashop. What is your hosting specification? How much ram you've got?

I'm totally lost with this. I can't recreate your issue, for me - it works after each page views (now it works also).

you can try to disable cache in preferences -> performance tab

I've disabled it and still nothing. Here's the specifications they gave me:

processor : 0

vendor_id : GenuineIntel

cpu family : 6

model : 42 model

name : Intel® Xeon® CPU E31230 @ 3.20GHz

RAM:

5 GB RAM

cache size : 8192 KB

On a shared plan.