Can you please extensively test my website

meccabooks

I am ready to launch my website, can you please visit and test it extensively on both desktop and mobile version so I can fix the bugs..

upgrade.meccabooks.com/store

Also, I am getting below error in the admin page all the way at the end of the page.. can someone tell me what it might be?

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Unk:

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

it looks like problem with server configuration (php library)

you should contact with you webhosting service provider

You were right .. hosting was able to fix the problem.. help with feedback about the website will be appreciated

wow, looks fantastic. Very good desing. latest product scroller + testimonials, awesome :-)

I tried to test order process, but I can't add products to cart :(

my suggestions:

9l0AyLW.png

maybe use transparent arrow image here? It looks weirdy with white background.

wow, looks fantastic. Very good desing. latest product scroller + testimonials, awesome :-)

I tried to test order process, but I can't add products to cart :(

my suggestions:

9l0AyLW.png

maybe use transparent arrow image here? It looks weirdy with white background.

Thanks vekia for your feedback.. qty's for all the products are Zero thats why you can't add them to cart.. I working on the icon to make it transparent.. Thanks a lot..

• 2 weeks later...

it was still a little slow to load for me but I love the design. If I get lots of products in the future I would consider this kind of design. I saw someone else's as well that inspired me today, so you are number 2 on my admiration list. I like the categories on the top and the products all through the page like that.

I also liked the testimonial module. Was this easy to set up?

Sam