could you test my site please?

simsb79

Hello,

First of all, your design is broken (menu bar on the very right side of the layout, search bar over the cart block, etc.). That's because your logo is too big (i think) and you would have to change some css code to make the other elements looking good around it.

Your products look very good but you really have to find another theme to replace the default one that could more highlight your brand identity and your products (in a first place, why not just changing colors ?). Creating an online store is not just about installing the default theme, adding some products and waiting for customers. There is a little more than that to do.

Good luck ;)

Hello,

First of all, your design is broken (menu bar on the very right side of the layout, search bar over the cart block, etc.). That's because your logo is too big (i think) and you would have to change some css code to make the other elements looking good around it.

Your products look very good but you really have to find another theme to replace the default one that could more highlight your brand identity and your products (in a first place, why not just changing colors ?). Creating an online store is not just about installing the default theme, adding some products and waiting for customers. There is a little more than that to do.

Good luck ;)

Thanks

but is my first time with prestashop and i'm leaning how to work with this.

I don't find the way to fix the header position with the tutorial help of perfumeskunk user

I don't know why the products don't have Vat in the price

About the default theme I want to buy one.

Thanks splash_info and perfumeskunk for your help.