How to set up eProcessing Network payment gateway in Prestashop1.5?

Hi,

I would like to use the eProcessing Network payment gateway in Prestashop v1.5.4.1 but I didn't find any module that allows me to do it in the BO of my website.

I am wondering if this is possible with Prestashop v 1.5.4.1.

I would appreciate any help or assistance.

Thank you

Edited by bruce-rez (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I would like to use the eProcessing Network payment gateway in Prestashop v1.5.4.1 but I didn't find any module that allows me to do it in the BO of my website.

I am wondering if this is possible with Prestashop v 1.5.4.1.

I would appreciate any help or assistance.

Thank you

I use eProcessing in Prestashop 1.5.4.1. eProcessing has an authorize.net emulation mode that you have to enable in your eprocessing configuration menu. You need to then use the Authorize.net advanced integration module (AIM) module that is available to install on prestashop.

You have to change one link in validation.php, enter your encrypted key and eprocessing account in the aim module in the BO and you are good to go. testing mode doesn't work, but production does.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I use eProcessing in Prestashop 1.5.4.1. eProcessing has an authorize.net emulation mode that you have to enable in your eprocessing configuration menu. You need to then use the Authorize.net advanced integration module (AIM) module that is available to install on prestashop.

You have to change one link in validation.php, enter your encrypted key and eprocessing account in the aim module in the BO and you are good to go. testing mode doesn't work, but production does.

so what i am getting is that eProcessing Network has Authorize.net emulation mode you just have to screw with PrestaShop a little bit in the settings to make it work?  I had read elsewhere that it was a matter of changing a url etc.

if you can provide more details how you did it that would be great.

mark

• 5 months later...

so what i am getting is that eProcessing Network has Authorize.net emulation mode you just have to screw with PrestaShop a little bit in the settings to make it work?  I had read elsewhere that it was a matter of changing a url etc.

if you can provide more details how you did it that would be great.

mark

I was trying to get this to work and finally did and processed a transaction today. Here is my step-by-step.

1. Install SSL cert (my webhosting provider did it for me).

2. In BO. Go to Preferences - General - Enable SSL (first option). I had to click use https, and then it brought the option to turn SSL on.

3. Call eprocessing and tell them you want to use authorize aim emulation, they have to turn it on.

4. My settings under eprocessing - processing control were:

Disabled Integrations - DBE (Database Engine) and Web Order/ePNCart are checked.

Advanced - Only Check to use RestrictKey to Restrict TDBE/Authorize.Net™ Emulator Usage is checked

If you've been using eprocessing, then the other settings have already been configured.

5. On your server (I used file manager) - Edit - public_html - modules - authorizeaim - validation.php.

6. Mine was line 93. I replaced.

with

$url = 'https://www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl';

7. Save changes.

8. In BO - Modules - Authorize.net AIM - Configure

9. Login ID is your eprocessing network login.

10. Key is under Processing Control - Advanced - and it is the key next to the Generate RestrictKey.

11. In the BO configuration window - click live, your credit cards, and then Update settings. I also changed the dropdown "Order status: "Hold for Review"" to Payment Accepted (not sure if this matters).

Good luck. 

Rolly

post-497145-0-31748800-1408713057_thumb.png

Edited by nitemask (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

I have this configuration working for my store.  eProcessing Network is one of the only gateways that will process transactions for my completely legal products.

In order to use the Authorize.net AIM emulator, you must change the following code:

public_html/modules/authorizeaim/validation.php

lines 94 - 100

/* Added the following URL to integration with eProcessing Network */

$url = 'https://www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl';

/* Disabled this line for the integration with eProcessing Network */

the other line will not let me copy into this post ---- totally random!!!

Remove the x_type variable (REQUIRED FOR SECURITY)

/* removed this variable in order to pass [spam-filter] authentication with eProcessing  */

/* 'x_type' => 'AUTH_CAPTURE', */

To utilize the Processing Controls with the ANE you must remove  the Variable X_Type completely. Do not leave it blank you must not pass it in at all.

This is required if you want to ensure that you don't process stolen credit cards.  If you leave this variable, it will not matter what you have configured in the Process Controls section on your eProcessing  Network account.  We did not know this, and we processed two fraudulent credit cards.  We were able to intercept the transaction before the products actually arrived at the shipping address.  This issue ended up costing us about $200, but that was better than losing the $3000 worth of merchandise that was ordered.

My configuration on the Processing Controls section of eProcessing Network is as follows:

Disabled Integrations  

Authorize.net™ Emulation - UNCHECKED     

DBE (Database Engine) - CHECKED              

TDBE (Transparent Database Engine) - CHECKED    

Web Order/ePNCart - CHECKED

Advanced

Check to use RestrictKey to Restrict TDBE/Authorize.Net™ Emulator Usage. - CHECKED

Generate a key and copy it to the Authorize.Net module configuration in Prestashop > Modules

TDBE/Authorize.Net™ Returns

Allow return/credit transactions. – CHECKED

Transaction Emails – UNCHECKED

Do not send Transaction EMails to me (this does not affect emails potentially sent to cardholders).

Processing

Process Transactions As

AuthConverts* - Authorization-Onlys automatically converted to Sales IF the transaction is approved AND the AVS response code matches one of the selected AVS response codes below AND the [spam-filter]2 response code matches one of the selected [spam-filter]2 response codes below.

X - Exact Match of Address and Zip Code

Y - Match of Address and 5 digit Zip Code

Select [spam-filter]2 Response Codes for AuthConvert to Accept Transactions On

M - Card Verification Value matches

Edited by SCrow (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...