Hi, I am currently running Prestashop 1.5.3.1... I have downloaded a them that is compatible with 1.5.3.1. My main website is working great, but there are some weird things going on with the mobile site. For instance, when you go to register for an account, the form to fill out is very different from the registration form on the main website... meaning it is asking for different information and the buttons are not positioned right on the page. Also the State drop down menu does not have any states to choose from once you drop down the menu. Can anyone help me understand where I need to go to edit the Mobile Site?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

It depends on the theme you are using. If its a paid-for theme why not ask the seller for some advice? Otherwise look in the theme folders for a Mobile folder which should contain the stylesheets for the mobile version. This might help solve part of the issues but I cant help with the states or different form. Hopefully someone else may reply soon.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi to all,

I can't seem to find a solution to this.  

The site I'm working on works fine on PC but on mobile, the drop-down menus are just not responsive.  They appear but when you click on them, they just flicker but nothing shows up.  This affects all the drop-downs everywhere in the site (only again on phones).   So for example, the size drop-down in the product page and most importantly the States and Country drop-down boxes in the address form.  This means that a customer basically can't complete a transaction online because they can't register their address.

Any suggestions would be super appreciated.

Sandy