"no payment module is available in your country" error on mobile. Everything fine on desktop.

Hi!

Have installed the mobile template extension for prestashop 1.4.7. Everything works fine on desktop computers. But, on mobile phones or tablets, the last step in purchasing, ie. payment give an error:

"Sorry: No payment module is available in your country".

I've got 4 payment modules enabled and all of them are enabled for all countries, in the payments section. And it works fine on my desktop too.

Please help me out with this. Thank you very much in advance.

I'm very new to Prestashop so, please bear with me, if I speak like a total noob.

post-535887-0-07681400-1367305371_thumb.jpg

Hi Vekia,

I'm using Bank wire, Authorize.net, Cash on delivery, CashTicket, Check, HiPay, MoneyBookers and PayPal. I'd really grateful, if you let me know what modules to use for the mobile version.

I've installed an extension called "mobile template" to get it working on mobile, if you didn't notice it.

Hi Vekia, I've now fixed this issue for Paypal. Seems like this mobile module isn't compatible with the latest version of Paypal extension for Prestashop that I'm using. I downgraded to a lower version and now I'm no-longer getting this error on mobile. But get Paypal as the only available mode of payment.

It'd be great if this information was useful to other people, who faced similar problems.

Meanwhile, I'd also like to see what versions of Bank wire and other modules are compatible. Please let me know if you know about this. Thank you very much for your time and effort, for helping me.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Dear all!

I've have the same problem, to show cash on delivery on the mobile version (or instead I have to remove the mobile version, sob).

No possibility at all, by working on the code as well? Or is it possible to download a module which works on mobile version as well?

Many thanks!

Stefano

Dear all,

I found this solution (at least for my case), as you can see in this topic: http://www.prestasho...s/#entry1479906

You should create a new file "Module.php" in /override/classes/module/

with this code

<?php
class Module extends ModuleCore
{
    public static function getPaypalIgnore()
    {
        return false;
    }

}

Then, it worked for me.

Thank you to all!!

Bye!

Stefano

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I tryed also in this way

You should create a new file "Module.php" in /override/classes/module/

with this code

<?php
class Module extends ModuleCore
{
    public static function getPaypalIgnore()
    {
        return false;
    }

}

but nothing :-(

same problem

Any solution?

Thanks

Stefano

• 1 year later...

Hi Vekia, I've now fixed this issue for Paypal. Seems like this mobile module isn't compatible with the latest version of Paypal extension for Prestashop that I'm using. I downgraded to a lower version and now I'm no-longer getting this error on mobile. But get Paypal as the only available mode of payment.

It'd be great if this information was useful to other people, who faced similar problems.

Meanwhile, I'd also like to see what versions of Bank wire and other modules are compatible. Please let me know if you know about this. Thank you very much for your time and effort, for helping me.

Hi rakshita,

you wrote over 2 years ago that you downgraded to a lower versione to fix the problem. Can you tell me how did you do? Any solution for bank wire too?

Thanks

JP