I would appreciate your views on my site..

tasoschr

Good morning,

Well, it is the default theme!!

Pages/links take too long to load

I am not sure why you want adchoices, you want your customers to stay not leave your site

Do you need a category block and top navigation

You have an RSS block with no feeds

I think I would like to see a bit more colour, background/blocks etc

When I click "Our Stores" link I see the PS logo on the map

The mobile site does nor work correctly

Hope this helps a little

Paul

Edited by perfumeskunk (see edit history)

Thank you so much for your comments Paul. Really appreciated.

Since i know nothing about coding how i will be able to change the theme and put some color in it? How to correct the loading time or the mobile site?

Is it better to buy a new template? What would you suggest me?

Thank you so much for your time.

Tasos.

Sorry, a good point

Well, if you know nothing about or do not want to learn a little about css then it would be easier to buy a template HERE or try googling.

It will always be better if you do learn a little then go to W3C HERE, it is not as hard as you might think, all you are looking for is adding a bit of colour.

As for page speeds, I know little because it has not been a problem for me but perhaps you could ask your Host provider for their opinion as to what the problem may be. You should also ask on the forum where many people will be able to advise you.

This is the same for your mobile site

Paul

Hi Pendi,

Thank you for your comment.

i am on a shared host provider and unfortunately no memcashe or Xcashe or PECL extentions are installed on shared servers.

Any ideas or even host providers that are most suitable for Prestashop.

Thank you

Tasos

Hello

You can use free social networks integration modules listed here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/233442-modules-list-only-valuable-and-proven-solutions-21042013/

For the first create own business profile in facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php twitter: https://twitter.com/signup

after that you can build own social network, where you will be able to share links to the new stuff in your store etc.

Hello

You can use free social networks integration modules listed here: http://www.prestasho...tions-21042013/

For the first create own business profile in facebook http://www.facebook....ages/create.php twitter: https://twitter.com/signup

after that you can build own social network, where you will be able to share links to the new stuff in your store etc.

I wonder if this will work if i already have a facebook account.

Hi

i alsop recommend U look for another hostingcompany. The site is very slow

I just changed my hosting to an umanaged VPS with SSD HD @ sohosted.com

its super fast now :)

Hi and thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately the site you provided is not english speaking. Any other ideas?

I had only put 74 items in my site and is too slow. Imagine what will happen if i put all 3000 items. :huh:

Hmm i'm sure if u send support a mail.. they can help U in english.. they react superfast..

If u want a server located in your targetarea.. i suggest.. VPS with min 4 cores, 4GB memory and SSD Harddisk (8x times faster for sql than normal one) i tried several hosts.. but none i can recommend.

grtz

ps i have 14 TDLS in multishop.. with 6000 products.; and my site is goin sweet now :)

i'm using unmanaged VPS with directadmin liscence .. and i hired a freelancer to do the security on my server (freelancer.com) for more info pvt me

Edited by deonderd (see edit history)

Hmm i'm sure if u send support a mail.. they can help U in english.. they react superfast..

If u want a server located in your targetarea.. i suggest.. VPS with min 4 cores, 4GB memory and SSD Harddisk (8x times faster for sql than normal one) i tried several hosts.. but none i can recommend.

grtz

ps i have 14 TDLS in multishop.. with 6000 products.; and my site is goin sweet now :)

i'm using unmanaged VPS with directadmin liscence .. and i hired a freelancer to do the security on my server (freelancer.com) for more info pvt me

Many thanks. i will contact a research.

I am glad you liked it.

Yes i bought it from DREAMTHEME.EU.

Its ausome!!!!

i totally agree, nice and clean design. This is how the e-shops should looks like!

I've noticed that you created own social networks profiles! Im going to like your profiles :-)

i totally agree, nice and clean design. This is how the e-shops should looks like!

I've noticed that you created own social networks profiles! Im going to like your profiles :-)

Thank you again Vekia...very nice of you. Appreciated.

Hi there,

You sell a lot of beautiful products. Banner image at the top only scrolls through one image, though. I would definitely add more to showcase what's new or any promotions you may be running.

Hope this helps!

- Priscilla @ Lexity

• Like 1

Hi there,

You sell a lot of beautiful products. Banner image at the top only scrolls through one image, though. I would definitely add more to showcase what's new or any promotions you may be running.

Hope this helps!

- Priscilla @ Lexity

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for your comments.

I am preparing 4 new banners to put on the site. I just put the same because i wanted to see how the sliding is moving. i will remove the double banner shortly after i have the others ready.

Thank you again. i am glad that you like my products. I have another 3000 items to put in. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not know if this is just me, but the logo looks like you took the B and spots from somewhere else and added the 'eadway'.

Is it just me that sees that? If not, that could look a bit unprofessional and redoing your logo even to be the same but crisper, may be an idea.

Sam

Hi,

I have not taken anything from anywhere. This is the registered logo of my company.

Thank you for your comments.

Be more polite next time and never say to people that they took it from somewhere else.

Thank you

PS. This is a copyrighted Logo.

I am sorry, I did not mean that to be read in a rude tone, I assure you.

I was simply saying my opinion that when I look at the logo I see a slight colour and text variance between the B and pattern then the 'eadway'.

I was not insinuating you stole anything. I meant you created the B pattern then added the writing afterwards. Perhaps you created just the B for a Square logo then added the writing afterwards.

I am sorry I was not trying to upset you.

Sam

I am sorry, I did not mean that to be read in a rude tone, I assure you.

I was simply saying my opinion that when I look at the logo I see a slight colour and text variance between the B and pattern then the 'eadway'.

I was not insinuating you stole anything. I meant you created the B pattern then added the writing afterwards. Perhaps you created just the B for a Square logo then added the writing afterwards.

I am sorry I was not trying to upset you.

Sam

Noted your explanation.

Thank you...No Offence.

Very nice! And i think that it could be better to work under header design - right part, where shopping cart and blockuserinfo.

Thank you webprog,

I am not sure if i got the meaning of your comment. can you please explain what you mean by work under header - right part.

Do you want me to put anything else by the word 'work'?

thank you :huh:

Thank you webprog,

I am not sure if i got the meaning of your comment. can you please explain what you mean by work under header - right part.

Do you want me to put anything else by the word 'work'?

thank you :huh:

I mean, to work - to think about the design of it. May be it is better to put the picture of the shopping cart there, or contact information, or something else.

I really like how fast the webpage loads. Who are you using for hosting, this seems very fast for a shared server.. If so, who is the hosting provider? Where are you located?

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your comments. The server is located at USA. I am located in Cyprus. The hosting provider is ipage.com.