Looking to buy a Comic Book Standing Order Module

keyman

Hi Guys and Gals!

I am looking for something a bit complex! I know its going to cost money but I need it and no one has it!

Its a Comic Book Standing Order Module! What does it do?

- Adds to each product page (that we choose) a "ADD TO PULL LIST" button which then

if the customer is logged in will add it to a list stored in the BO in the Customers Details section the Series type (category)

E.g. If Customer selects "ADD TO PULL LIST" in Wonder Woman Issue 5 it will add any future made issues of Wonder Woman to the pull list

If the Customer isn't signed in will take them to the log in / register page and then once completed will do the above

- The Button will be replaced with "IN YOUR STANDING ORDER" if the series is in the List already.

- The BO will create a list of customers that have that Category in their pull list to be easily printed out

- The Pull list will have a option to create a order from the list in the BO

- The Customer must be able to edit their own Pull List via the My Account Option. (Edit, Cancel etc.)

- The button on the product page has to be able to be changed design wise.

To see the general idea here is a site using the system http://www.comicpull.com

It seems like a lot of work I know and I am happy to pay for it.

Any more questions feel free to ask me!

Thanks bellini13, sent you a reply but I'll post below as well.

It will need to support the latest prestashop 1.5.4.

A different series will be a different catergory i.e. Batman New 52 and Batman Dark Knight are 2 different series.

I will need the module to handle the series too as it is not able to be done so already.

So the format will be

-Category - Wonder Woman

- Sub Category - Wonder Woman New 52 (This will be the Series, and where the subscription will be)

- Product - Issue 1

- Product - Issue 2

etc.

I would like to be able to add/edit/delete and remove products from series as it can be a accidental add.

If I delete a series type that has products associated to it I would like it first have a popup to confirm then to to send a template email to each person who has the series in the pull list. The email must be editable for me.

Yes drop down list and then select the series and the customers names and customer numer will print out into a sheet,

I want to add a drop down button on each customer page to add a series to their pull list. After selecting the series i should be able to click add and the series will add to their pull list.

I want the Customer to be able to "suspend" their pull list so that it will remove them from the generated list in the Back office and re-add them when they resume it.

I also want them to be able to remove a series if they choose to do so. If it gets cancelled it will remove them from the list in the BO completely and show a cancelled status.

I want the button on the product page to be able to be replaced sometimes (just graphically) so when I change designs in the future it will be easy.