Hola Buenos días , escribo en este foro (no se si el idioma es el adecuado, si no es así lo siento, es la primera vez que escribo)

no consigo sincronizar con ebay, mi versión de prestashop es 1.5.4.1 y tengo una tienda básica en ebay , estoy vendiendo algún producto de la tienda sin sincronizar y quería sincronizar las dos pero me sale este mensaje:

Especifica una política de devoluciones válida.
ReturnsWithin
Especifica una política de devoluciones válida.
ShippingCostPaidB

Intento cambiar la política de devoluciones pero no puedo, no se si alguien sabe porque pasa esto y si tiene relación con que ya estoy vendiendo productos en ebay sin sincronizar con prestashop o alguien que le haya pasado lo mismo y como lo puedo solucionar 

Muchas gracias

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

i'm working with 1.4.11 prestashop version.

My ebay module version is 1.6.3

My configuration is ok, i can connect, i've my paypal account linked and i've already some sells

But i am not able to upload all my products to EBAY, i've detected that a lot of categories appear without products in the Category configuration tab. But products are in my prestashop categories.

Show in the image: 

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0122ba4dd8

My "tripodes & monopies" prestashop category has 35 items, but the module just shows 4. 

I've a lot of products in "tubos & extension" prestashop category, but ebay module don't find them..

(prestashop and ebay categories are correctly configurated)

When i tried to upload from the Principal category, i was able just to upload 42 products.. and i've a large catalogue. 

Please, may you help me?

• 1 month later...

Hi!

i'm working with 1.4.11 prestashop version.

My ebay module version is 1.6.3

My configuration is ok, i can connect, i've my paypal account linked and i've already some sells

But i am not able to upload all my products to EBAY, i've detected that a lot of categories appear without products in the Category configuration tab. But products are in my prestashop categories.

Show in the image: 

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0122ba4dd8

My "tripodes & monopies" prestashop category has 35 items, but the module just shows 4. 

I've a lot of products in "tubos & extension" prestashop category, but ebay module don't find them..

(prestashop and ebay categories are correctly configurated)

When i tried to upload from the Principal category, i was able just to upload 42 products.. and i've a large catalogue. 

Please, may you help me?

We have the same problem, but prestashop version is 1.5.6.2 and ebay module is the last updated.... please, may you help us? .....

Edited by pixelmatto (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

If you are having problems on the Categories and Pricing tab where your categories won't load and the wheel keeps spinning, then I may have the solution.

There is an issue if you are logged into admin using SSL.  It causes an XMLHttpRequest cannot load error which gives the spinning wheel.  You need to log in using http.

Hopefully this solves your problem too.

Edited by pchapple (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
I've installed the last version, but unfortunately I still can not synchronize eBay with prestashop . I focus that I am using the sandbox eBay store. I have also created categories in eBay that match those of prestashop, but I have not managed to solve the problem. 

Also, I think there is a problem in the specification of the object. 

Could you give me some helpful advice?

Prestalia, as you've just suggested, I had already made ​​the change in the code to activate the sandbox. The problem, in my opinion, is much more complex. I'll explain. 

Regarding the status of the module eBay, the system asks me to register an account only of professional seller on eBay. But this, I believe, is not possible with the sandbox. 

The real problem is that, when loading the products to synchronize the module with eBay, while going well with the procedure, in my store does not appear any product   :wacko:  :wacko:

You can help me to understand what is wrong? 

I have to change the code? 

It is true that there are problems with the module free eBay?

Thanks

hello,

for problem with free module, you can see in the forum ( we are not the deloveper of the official free module for prestashop),

we are a topseller of ebay.it that work also how webagency and we have a module designed from a seller for sellers with all the option that a seller need for a good works.

For our pro version you can write to us to [email protected]

regards

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello,

for problem with free module, you can see in the forum ( we are not the deloveper of the official free module for prestashop),

we are a topseller of ebay.it that work also how webagency and we have a module designed from a seller for sellers with all the option that a seller need for a good works.

For our pro version you can write to us to [email protected]

regards

Free version is working with prestashop 1.5.5.0 ? Best Rregards

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

your country is in the list that we write when we start this post?

regards

eBay Module does NOT Work for ALL COUNTRIES

ebay.fr and ebay.it ONLY

show the same warning as thelaptopdude

and we are in USA. when i go ahead and try to ignore this warning i am not able to get token.

it stays at "connecting..."

hello, i got the thing fixed. now i am stuck with category section

it says i have to choose a category, but when i click on the drop down where it says " no category was selected" but there is nothing in there. when i click on suggest category, nothing happens. i am using prestashop 1.5.6.2

here is sample of what my category looks like in this module

Home > Equipment ()

Home > Glassware (1)

Home > Furniture & Sign ()

by the way i got plenty of products in these categories, but almost all of them have a 0 inside of the  ( ) like this (0).

any help?

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'ValidForSellingFlow' in 'where clause'

SELECT COUNT(*) AS nb FROM hrb_ebay_shipping_service WHERE ValidForSellingFlow = 1 LIMIT 1

at line 613 in file classes/db/Db.php
607. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '
 '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
608. }
609. else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
610. {
611. if ($sql)
612. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
613. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
614. }
615. }
617. /**
DbCore->displayError - [line 313 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]
DbCore->query - [line 526 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]
DbCore->getRow - [line 550 - classes/db/Db.php] - [2 Arguments]
DbCore->getValue - [line 2531 - modules/ebay/ebay.php] - [1 Arguments]
Ebay->getCarrier - [line 1454 - modules/ebay/ebay.php] - [0 Argument]
Ebay->_displayFormShipping - [line 962 - modules/ebay/ebay.php] - [0 Argument]
Ebay->_displayFormConfig - [line 798 - modules/ebay/ebay.php] - [0 Argument]
Ebay->_displayForm - [line 760 - modules/ebay/ebay.php] - [0 Argument]
Ebay->getContent - [line 685 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php] - [0 Argument]
AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback - [line 811 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php] - [0 Argument]
AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess - [line 158 - classes/controller/Controller.php] - [0 Argument]
ControllerCore->run - [line 178 - override/classes/Dispatcher.php] - [0 Argument]
Dispatcher->dispatch_15 - [line 44 - override/classes/Dispatcher.php] - [0 Argument]
Dispatcher->dispatch - [line 53 - psadmin/index.php] - [0 Argument]

here is the error log

Edited by bryanblue (see edit history)

eBay Module does NOT Work for ALL COUNTRIES

ebay.fr and ebay.it ONLY

show the same warning as thelaptopdude

and we are in USA. when i go ahead and try to ignore this warning i am not able to get token.

it stays at "connecting..."

hello,

you write about free module of prestashop, this post is not for that but for our module that we sell and that works with all country.

regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Posso scrivere in italiano? ho un problema con il modulo.

Premetto che non ho un negozio ebay ma solo un account professionale come venditore, l'account è stato verificato.

quando lancio la sincronizzazione, resta in caricamento e non inserire i prodotti in ebay.

ho prestashop 1.5.6.2

Grazie

• 2 weeks later...

I agree....I tried to install the module as well and this is what i received

This module is Untrusted for your country
You are about to install "eBay", a module which is not compatible with your country.

This module was not verified by PrestaShop hence we cannot certify that it works well in your country and that it complies with our quality requirements. Use at your own risk.

What Should I Do?

If you are unsure about this, you should contact the Customer Service of eBay to ask them to make the module compatible with your country.
Moreover, we recommend that you use an equivalent module: compatible modules for your country are listed in the "Modules" tab of your Back-Office.

If you are unsure about this module, you can look for similar modules on the official marketplace. Click here to browse PrestaShop Addons.

Not sure how i can go about using this.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there,

We are facing big problem with this ebay module, as we have specific prices setup for group of wholesale customers only but ebay module is listing all our products with these prices!

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thank you in advance

Adrian

Edited by AdrianPa (see edit history)

hello,

how we write some time in this topic, this module is very old and is not upgrade from the first time that we insert it in this forum.

we relase and upgrade a PRO version wih all new ebay function and a lot of new function for very ebay seller.

regards

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

hello

i have this module ebay.zip

all is ok

token OK and it is green

but i can't add the categories for the products

when i click on the button tu selection the categorien, there is no selection to choose

please help me

• 7 months later...

the offical ebay Modul works fine and better with each version.

The Version 1.15.1

I add

public $accepted_isos = array( 'es', 'fr', 'nl', 'pl', 'be', 'de','it','gb');

https://github.com/BoBBer446/v1.15.1-ebay-GER-FIX

for german users it works

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/547928-offizielles-ebay-modul-nicht-f%C3%BCr-deutschland-verf%C3%BCgbar/

ebay only have one api i cant find any other api for ebay:

https://go.developer.ebay.com/api-documentation

And plase change the Topic to paid modul -.-

250 euro without tax 

300 euro with tax

and update? They are included? or we must pay also for updates?  :) 

you find all in addons with ZEN option like all modules, a module like this is impossible to have with uodate included.

you know how many update need a module ebay for works?

eBay change every year a lot of option, like this years.

regards

Here is the unofficial eBay Modul. There is no blocked country :

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/571694-ebay-modul-community-edition-no-block/

Some other fixes are integrated

This Version is always up to date with the last official Module Version from 202 commerce.

You can use this for free or pay 300 € for the solution from Prestalia
It's your own choice.

Prestalia do a great work.