HELP - register new costumer

Hi

I have done my website www.sbkiteboarding.com in January 2013 and i don't receive much orders since that time, and now i receive some emails from clients saying that they try to register in my website to place a order and is impossible to register, because they can’t insert the country for registering.

WHAT I'M DOING WRONG?

HOW CAN I FIX IT

Thanks

What version do you use?

if 1.5+, Check if in Localization->Countries, fully at the end of the page, you have

- Restrict country selections in Front Office to those covered by active carriers

is set to NO

(this can be done in Shipping-.Countries menu in PS <1.5)

Hope this helps,

Pascal

First of all, did the solution above work?

For the deleted countries:

Do you know SQL? You might be able to fill the SQL (3) country tables (PS_country, PS_country_lang, PS_country_shop) with the original values.

Otherwise, I'm afraid one by one, which doesn't make happy... :[

Hi Sims,

Glad the solution for the original question worked :-)

Upgrading to 1.5.4.0 doesn't help with data. You need to copy it from the demo database. What you can do is install a new Prestashop maybe in a subdomain and in a new database. Then copy the three tables I mentioned above.

(Good idea anyway, as you can use it to try out new things before you do it on your real site, as sort of Testshop)

Alternatively, I Could help you with it, if you message (Private message!) me directly your host name, host login and password info, as well as your PS login and password info for Back office. (If you trust me with it ;-) (You can change your passwords afterwards ))

Let me know.

Pascal