Authorize.Net AIM Won't Display on checkout in 1.5.3

I installed 1.5.3 and created a shop with 420 products. The site is ready for live launch and during the test purchase got through the entire checkout process only to discover the Authorize.Net module doesn't display, therefore no consumers can complete a credit card transaction.

I contacted Host Gator confirming the SSL and Dedicated IP are both ready to function once the domain name is pointing to the new prestashop server. Host Gator also confirmed cURL is active and they tested the https and is ready to go.

I have read every prior forum post for this 1.5.3 version and followed tutorials and tried each suggestion I can find.

The Authorize.Net Key and Login are clearly correct, except when I view the Payments Tab there is no way to select or restrict currency. See the attached image. I am using a popular Autumn Theme.

I have deleted and reloaded the AIM module several times 1.4 and started over and revisited each step a dozen times to no avail.

Any suggestions would be greatlyappreciated.

post-463171-0-12807900-1365372799_thumb.jpg

It looks like that's the issue (currency restrictions), although I have yet to see it before, and cannot really think of a good reason why it would behave that way.

Maybe someone here who uses this module would have a better idea, the only 2 options I can think of are :

1) Hire a developer to have a look.

2) Try another module (such as http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/40871-module-authorizenet-aim-or-dpm-payment-module-including-authorize-first-capture-later-refunds/)

As I mentioned before, I never seen this issue before with any payment module.

We use our own authorize.net module on our site, as well as hundreds of other customers, so I know it works well.

You could and should report this in the bug tracker, and someone from the PS would likely respond and help, but I can't say how long it would take, if this is holding you back, I suggest going with our module (we offer free support as well).

Well I appreciate your confusion about the error, and I understand you want to sell your solution, but I was kind of hoping that one of the other users in the forum would weigh in and make recommendations to correct the coding of the prestashop built-in module. You seem to be dominating the response pushing the sale of your module. The identical error occured to another customer in December 2012 where the currency restrictions were not available greyed out as is occurring with me now.

I was merely giving you all the options.

As I mentioned, I have not seen this issue with any other payment module, and therefor I cannot give you a solution (as I don't have one).

If you have time, you can wait for an answer from someone who uses the module here, or you can post about it in the bug tracker (forge) and wait for PS team to reply.

If this is holding your site from launching, then you can either hire a developer to look into the issue (I know you mentioned 2 experienced developers look at it, but there is always someone better.)

And finally I suggest our module as an alternative, which is cheaper than hiring a good developer to look into your problem.

• 4 months later...

I know it's several months past when this question was asked, but I actually figured out the problem with this if it helps anyone in the future. There is a line in the config.xml file

<need_instance>0</need_instance>

That line SHOULD be:

<need_instance>1</need_instance>

With that correction, the currency restriction checkbox should show up consistently on the "Modules -> Payment" page.