New item images missing.

Hi guys,

I've ran into problem.

All the images from imported product's are showing up great, but when I add new item's and attach an image it is missing.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks,

Heres the page: www.growmundocannabico.com

On the landing page you'll see 2 item's witout images.

Thanks again,

What I know about manually uploaded images is that they are usually deleted in the event you regenerated thumbnails in the back office. If you did that then you may have to re upload the images again. However if you didn't regenerate thumbnails - then its a different case altogether

What I know about manually uploaded images is that they are usually deleted in the event you regenerated thumbnails in the back office. If you did that then you may have to re upload the images again. However if you didn't regenerate thumbnails - then its a different case altogether

Thanks for the reply. I did try to reupload and it didn't solve my problem.

Hi Vekia,

Yes, I'm talking about FO.

Here are images from BO.

1. Thumbnail appears in product list.

2. Thumbnail don't appear in Product - Image section, but when I click on it, it shows up.

Waiting for your comment's,

Thanks,

post-520107-0-97710000-1365319430_thumb.jpg

post-520107-0-53864500-1365319456_thumb.jpg

Yes, I did tryed to add few product's and the problem remains. Images seems to be good.

Can it be the upload problem? For example: the file upload's to the wrong dirrectory or something like that..?

I don't think so. You can check chmod for /img/ directory and subdirectories, maybe try to set chmod for 777 and try again.

it's really weird that this doesnt work well. Have you got an access to apache / php error log? Maybe there you can find out more informations what exactly goes on

Vekia, where I can find this log?

UPDATE:

I have enable error log and tryed to modify the product on witch the image is mising and I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE in /home/growmund/public_html/cache/class_index.php on line 334

I've checked the code and everything seems normal, see atachment.

Thanks for your help!!!

post-520107-0-82578900-1365442634_thumb.jpg

Edited by turdi (see edit history)