[SOLVED] Image upload fails after domain name is changed

Hi,

Previously i have successfully change my website from www.domain1.com to www.domain2.com by changing the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL. Everything works fine until i try to upload new images. The front end looks ok but the BO cant upload product images - i get an msg that it was successful but when i view the website the images are broken. Does anybody know what is wrong? Can anybody help? Thank you!

post-401885-0-58595200-1364883700_thumb.jpg

Edited by justyh (see edit history)

How exactly do you upload the images? Just in add/edit products, or some import module/CSV import or so? When you add a picture, does PS show it in the list of images for that product in BO?

Hi PascalVG,

Thank s for your reply!

I "add a new product" in the Back Office > Catalog and clicked on the 2nd Tab "Image", chose a file and click save. The image appear to be saved (As attached) and everything is ok but it doesn't appear on my website.

Im at a total lost right now. If there is no solution, does it mean that i have to redo the whole website from scratch?

Hope to hear your reply soon. Thank you!

post-401885-0-94193700-1364953728_thumb.jpg

Is your site up and running? If so, please give us a link, so we can have a look more closely...

N.B. Don't give up now, not everything is lost yet... :-)

Pascal

* N.B.2. But, as an old man once said. For everything is a solution, only not always the one you desire... ;-)

• Like 1

Is your site up and running? If so, please give us a link, so we can have a look more closely...

N.B. Don't give up now, not everything is lost yet... :-)

Pascal

* N.B.2. But, as an old man once said. For everything is a solution, only not always the one you desire... ;-)

Problem solved! I have created a new admin for Prestashop with the new domain and the picture can be uploaded from there. Have been using the admin from the old domain thus resulting in the error.

Thank you so much for your help!!! =)