Google Checkout on Prestashop 1.5.4

Hello,

today i update a shop to the last version 1.5.4, everything seems to works good.. excepts that shipping was free for all.. carriers have been modified ,this was easy to fix.

But when trying to use the google checkout module on payment page on front office i am redirected to a payment.php page that show blank content.

It seems that this bug comes from 1.5 and there has been no reply from the team on all topic i found since 2011.

But I found this article : http://rainbowwebsolutions.org/tag/google-checkout-error-in-prestashop-1-5/

so i added the line on my php file.. and you know what ?!? it WORKS :)

But the screen page looks ugly .. there seems to be css problem with my theme on this page.

If somebody or "the team" can help to fix this.. it will be highly appreciated, Google Checkout is really important module to use on ecommerce CMS, so if it is not supported anymore by official prestashop versions, can it be written somewhere so eveybody knows what to do.

Best Regards,

Zen

Which version of Google Checkout are you using?

Regards

baz

Developed by : PrestaShop | Version : 1.2 Category : Payments and Gateways

Description : Google Checkout API implementation

>> Is there any other version available somewhere ?

• 3 weeks later...

Same here, after update to 1.4.5 Google Checkout not only looking ugly, but completly doesn't work... The google checkout module files didn't changed after update so I don't know what is the issue. It doesn't work either with default or custom template. Please help

Greetings All

I have the same issue and was looking for information. Here (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/238870-ps-154-where-is-google-checkout/) it says that Google Checkout is not supported any more. But I read above it will be still supported and a new improved version will be out soon. I am confused. I just hop Prestashop continue to support it. Can anyone has any information??

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Indeed, Bill. Google Checkout will retire at the end of the year... and I was too optimistic about the delay, I'm sorry.

We're developing the next Google payment solution module, though. Google Wallet for PrestaShop should be available within a month.

Hi, there is some sort of advance with this Google Wallet module?? it said a month but it's being almost 4 months and still can't find it?

any available info on this matter?

• 1 month later...