Prestashop 1.5.4 mobile theme

Hi

I was using prestashop 1.5.3 and the mobile them was working fine with each element appearing on rounded blocks. Yesterday, I ugraded to 1.5.4 and now the mobile version of the site just displays a pile of links with no styling at all.

Viewing the mobile site and looking at the page source I get this:

<link href="/js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/jquery.fancybox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
 <link href="/themes/tina/mobile/css/jqm-docs.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
 <link href="/themes/tina/mobile/css/global.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
 <link href="/modules/paypal/css/paypal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
  <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>
 <script type="text/javascript" src="/themes/tina/mobile/js/jqm-docs.js"></script>
 <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/tools.js"></script>
 <script type="text/javascript" src="/themes/tina/mobile/js/global.js"></script>
 <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>

The mobile header.tpl seems to call the jquery and css files with this

{if isset($css_files)}
{foreach from=$css_files key=css_uri item=media}
<link href="{$css_uri}" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="{$media}" />
{/foreach}
{/if}
{if isset($js_files)}
{foreach from=$js_files item=js_uri}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_uri}"></script>
{/foreach}
{/if}

but it does not seem to be calling all the css and jquery files.

Is this the source of the problem or is something else causing the mobile theme not to work after upgrading.

In case anyone else has a problem with the mobile theme not dispalying with styling after ugrading to Prestashop 1.5.4, here is the solution that worked for me.

I made an ugrade using the 1 click upgrade.

Then I downloaded the latest version of 1.5.4 to my desktop, and copied the folder 'mobile' inside the themes/default directory and replaced the mobile folder inside my theme on on my server..........and presto.........the mobile theme is now displaying with all the correct styling applied.

I hope this solution works for other people.

I assume that the 1 click upgarde does not upgrade your theme, so the mobile template inside your theme will need to be replaced manually.

• 2 months later...

In my case mobile theme is not working with styles when I enable CCC for Javascript. Is there an easy way to bypass the compression for the mobile theme but not the normal theme?

Thanks in advance, trip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same issue here, in the latest SVN version jquery.mobile-1.1.1.min.js is included and still does not work with CCC enabled.

Here is the file that does work, I have renamed to .TXT download the file, rename to .JS and upload to ../themes/default/mobile/js.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...